Monday, September 7, 2009

Merrilee and Mike's wedding

On Friday, Nick and I went to the lovely wedding of our friends Merrilee and Mike. Merrilee was in my sorority and a year above me and is such a wonderful sweet person as is Mike. I'm so happy for them both!

Here are some pictures from their big day!


Walking down the aisle in the rose garden, Merrilee looked stunning...





Pictures with the ADPi crew...




Speeches and yummy cake...




Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! Tomorrow I'll post about the rest of the weekend!

15 comments:

rachel said...

Looks like a gorgeous wedding!

The Luces said...

What a beautiful wedding!!! My neighbor is all grown up :-)

And of course, once again, you look adorable!!!

...Mrs. Southern Bride... said...

Lovely pictures! :)

Couture Carrie said...

So fun, darling!
Fab pics!

xoxox,
CC

Sassy Chica said...

What a fabulous looking wedding!!

Glad you had a great time, thanks for sharing your pics.

Smooches,
Sassy Chica

Jenni said...

oh how lovely! So many people went to such beautiful weddings over the weekend!

Jax said...

What a gorgeous setting and bride!! :) I love weddings this time of year. :) And I also love your little dress-super cute and great colors on you, lovely!

La Nouvelle Femme said...

Beautiful wedding! I love the group shots. :)

Lyr said...

Very cool wedding. I love the brides dress and I love the cake!

Kristen said...

I absolutely LOVE the cake! So pretty.

{lovely little things} said...

It was a beautiful wedding! Glad we got to hang out finally.

Kristin said...

Looks like a beautiful affair. I love her bouquet. You look gorg!

Kelly said...

what a great wedding!! you all look darling!!!!

i love weddings...there's just something about them that make me so happy...it must be the celebration of love haha

The Professional Bridesmaid said...

Love the bride's dress! Carol, you have been rocking some great party dresses lately!

The Cottage Cheese said...

What a beautiful wedding! I absolutely love your dress!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin