Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Wishful Wednesday: pet talk


I am playing along with Kelsey at The Seattle Smith's for her Wishful Wednesday, and this week's question is:

'I wish' .... My pet could talk because I have been dying to know...why Missy must always sleep on my face in the morning while I am trying to sleep!


The date is off on the pictue, but this is Missy on Christmas morning, a little sleepy

So Missy doesn't live with me, she is my parent's cat, but ever since she was a kitten, bright and early she would come in my room and decide to plop herself right on my face and purr like a machine. I am glad it makes her so happy, but I would love to know why she feels this is necessary.

14 comments:

Heather said...

What a cutie!! I had a white cat (sugar) growing up. Looked just like her!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

She just wants some love and attention!!! I think you need a pup to walk around Greenlake with you and I will be your built in sitter when ya'll travel the world. Or, maybe Gabe can dogsit, and I can travel with you! ha

Ashley said...

She looks just like my parents cat when I was growing up. Soo cute!! I think most cats plop on their owners faces in the morning time so say "hey, its time to get up and pay attention to me". ha

Sassy Chica said...

We had a cat when I was younger and although the kitty never plopped itself on my face, she did feel the urge to purr while I was sleeping, causing me to wake up!

smooches,
Sassy Chica

Jenni said...

she is sooo cute!!!! Great post!
Mia likes to sleep around my neck or on my shoulders. I usualyl just wear her around the house. :) Which is kind of odd for a dog... :)

Mo said...

SO CUTE!
My kitty sometimes licks my face, and she for some reason needs to go into the bathroom when someone is in there.

I think she just wants your attention. =)

Brynn said...

HAHAHAH I LOVE MISSY!!!!! She is a crazy cat.....you should make her come live with you!

The Blushing Hostess said...

There is a cat trying to sit on the keyboard as I write to you... I know what you mean!

Jax said...

hahaha! Aww! So true. Gracie used to crawl on my head and sleep. I was like "SERIOUSLY?!" Missy is adorable. :)

Michael St. James said...

She sleeps on your face because she's soooooooooooo cute! Lovely blog!

Nicole Marie said...

hahah what a cute wish

Allison said...

Awwe, this is so cute! =) And seriously, your cat is too cute for words!

Kris said...

aw, i just love cats so much!

Holly said...

aw, i used to have a cat named Missy! full name: missy sue kitty

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin