Friday, October 30, 2009

Five things tag

Thank you so much to one of my favorite bloggers, Ashley, for her tag earlier this week! Answer 5 questions with 5 answers...





1. What were you doing 10 years ago?

-I was 15 and a sophomore in high school
-I was taking tennis lessons, getting ready for tryouts in the spring (we had an amazing team)
-We recently had homecoming week where we dressed up as a different theme each each day
-Getting ready for Hawaii spring break
-Taking French


2. What are 5 things on your To Do list today?

-laundry (always)
-clean (Nick is like super clean, so its never really a lot)
-make a packing list for Paris
-do a blog post (check!)
-make a salad to bring over to Meghan (she had me over for dinner, thanks Meghan!)


3. Snacks you enjoy?

-fruit
-veggies or pita with my homemade hummus
-cheese and crackers
-roasted almonds
-anything savory!


4. Where are 5 places you have lived?

I have always lived in Washington state, so I'll really have to break it down more:

-parents house
-sorority
-study abroad in Rome
-apartment with Meghan after college
-current location!


5. What are 5 things you would do if you were a billionaire?

-Travel the world on The World (check out this awesome boat!)
-Put away money for our future
-Buy awesome presents for our family and friends
-Help other people less fortunate
-Be friends with Oprah (I assume we would be in the same circle if I was a billionaire)


Thanks again Ashley and check out her awesome blog if you haven't already done so! And happy Halloween weekend everyone!

10 comments:

The Socialite said...

Wow that boat cruise looks so fabulous! How amazing would that be to go on a cruise like that?! :)

Hope you have a great weekend and Happy Halloween!

The SSS Sophisticate said...

You would TOTALLY replace Gayle if you were a billionaire. Tennis season....pray for rain!

Ashley @ Ramirez Family said...

I'm glad you did this...I love reading everyone's answers =)

Wish I were going to Paris, jealous!

Brunch at Saks said...

Oh I loved reading more about you! And Paris?! How exciting!!! Have a great weekend love XOXO

Leslie @ A Blonde Ambition said...

I love reading these! The boat cruise looks amazing!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

homemade hummus --- YUMM!!! I stick to Sabra and let them do all the work ;)

Annie said...

loved reading this!!
this was a fun one to do! :)
the cruise looks amazing!! i would totally like to add that to my list!

have a great weekend love bug!!

You Are My Fave said...

Your snacks are super healthy. I would have said mini candy bars, nutella, ice cream, cookies, and cake.

Crazy Shenanigans said...

I love reading stuff like this!

K @ Blog Goggles said...

Haha, I would totally try to befriend Oprah, too!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin