Monday, October 26, 2009

Husky Homecoming

Even though we lost our homecoming game to the Oregon Ducks, we had lots of fun before the game!

my shirt!

tailgating buddies for the season, we have had some early mornings together

duck hunters (University of Oregon's mascot is the duck)

Jessica, me, Ashley, Erin and Heather


And I have a yummy recipe to pass along: Tyler's ultimate enchiladas! They are so good, fairly easy to make and this is some of the best salsa verde I've ever had! Check it out!

I also have some random pictures I had to post. They are of my parents cat, Missy, sleeping on Nick's lap. She loves him so much!



"no more pictures papparazi!"

14 comments:

Jenni said...

so cute! :) Looks like yoyu had a great time!

New England Girl said...

Adorable ! It looks/sounds like you guys had a wonderful time. :) Love your shirt!

Summer @ B is for Brown said...

love that shirt! love the kitty! sorry y'all lost. i hate the ducks.

i have to post about the shirt I made when i went to the BC game with Mr. Brown. there was talk that BC would play LSU last year.

xo

Dionne said...

Sorry you guys didn't win, but it looks like a great time!

The SSS Sophisticate said...

I love that shirt!! Hilarious! Ohh Missy...no love for Slick?

The Socialite said...

haha love the pictures! Missy is so sweet!

Enchiladas are always tasty, I'll be sure to check out the recipe Tyler is one of my fave chefs! :)

Annie said...

i have never been tailgating! sounds like so much fun though!
enchiladas are so yummy!! we always make beef ones! i'm up for a new recipe though!
the kitty is cute :)

The New Black said...

I am diggin' your shirt!

mom said...

The Miss is such a flirt. She loves the men.

smile steady said...

Aww, tailgating and Homecoming. You're a girl after my own heart. (p.s. we're about halfway through season 3 now, and this is cah-razy. By far my favorite season so far...)

Nicole Marie said...

how fun! i think tail gating is the most fun

Jax said...

ha! Love the duck hunters.. awesome. Cute photos and glad ya'll had fun despite the loss. Boo. We have our homecoming game this weekend and given our recent streak, we likely won't win either.. but we'll follow your lead with the fun tailgating for sure. :)

Crazy Shenanigans said...

Looks like you had a great time!

Jenny DB said...

Too bad the Dawgs lost:( I'm a fan... love the duck hunters also:) that'd make a good halloween costume!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin