Monday, October 19, 2009

New blogger on the block


This lovely lady seen below is not only one of my best friends for over a decade, but a new blogger as well!

Brynn is a true wedding expert and I honestly think she could beat out Darcy Miller (Martha Stewart's wedding editor) any day, she has more old classic games than anyone I know (see Dreamphone post), is a wonderful cook, the Bunco master and an amazing friend.

She just started a blog: The Simple, Sweet & Silly Sophisticate and you should all check it out and give her some blogger love! I promise you she'll give some back! :)

Welcome to the blogging world Brynnie!!


11 comments:

Brynn said...

Thanks Carol!!!!!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Ohh I have already been stalking and commenting -- hah!

Llama said...

Awwww so nice of you to welcome your friend...I will def. check her out!

Annie said...

how sweet of you :)
heading over to her site now!

Savvy Gal said...

ohhh need to go check her out.

Ivy Wilson said...

Yay! I'm excited to follow Bryn... BTW when are you going to become a BON? I think it will happen any day now!

New England Girl said...

Definitely will have to check her blog out! Welcome to the blogging world, Brynn. :)

The Socialite said...

Welcoming her with warm comments! ;)

jeannie said...

thanks for sharing. she sounds great!

Jax said...

Yay! Welcome!! I'm heading over to say hi now! :)

Sassy Chica said...

I stopped by your friends blog....oh so cute!

Thanks for your kind words and stay tuned for the saucy stories from VEGAS.

Smooches,
Sassy Chica

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin