Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween weekend recap


Ok, first of all, where did November come from?! Secondly, hope everyone had a wonderful Halloween weekend. My was busy and fun!

The majority of the weekend was spend running around doing errands, but we carved a little time out to hang out for Halloween at our friend Eric and Nicole's house in Ballard.

Mardi Gras Queen, devil, flapper, baby, pro golfer

300 The Movie

pro golfer Carol

White Wizard Nick

Nicole's little bumble bee Callie


On Sunday, my parents took Nick and I out to a "Bon Voyage" brunch before we head out for France! So we had a great morning eating and hanging out with them, thanks mom and dad!!

And then that evening, we had an ADPi corporation board dinner at Daniel's, a wonderful steak restaurant. I've really enjoyed being on corp board for the past year, and am looking forward to more years of volunteering on the board in the future!

Dinner was so so yummy and Nick was the lucky recipient of my leftovers!

Hope everyone had a great weekend and I'm excited to see everyone's Halloween costume!

21 comments:

emmalee said...

aww i love your halloween pictures! the puppy dressed up like a bumblebee is way too cute!

Brunch at Saks said...

Ahh I know- November already?! Hello! Ha! You look so cute in your costume- love all the pics! Have a good day tomorrow XOXO

Selma said...

You are so cute in your costume Carol. Love the puppy in its bumble bee outfit, too. :) Great pictures!
Happy November!

♥ sarahbeth. said...

omg that bumble bee outfit is sooo cute! those 300 guys went all out huh? lol that's awesome!

Cee said...

awww that puppy is adorable! sadly my dog hated wearing her costume.

New England Girl said...

That bumblebee costume is SO adorable. What a cutie. :) I'm glad you guys had a nice, relaxing AND fun-filled weekend... those are the best. :)

K @ Blog Goggles said...

I'm so with you - where did November come from?? Totally snuck up on me. Your costumes are adorable!

The Socialite said...

That little bumble bee is beyond cute! ;)

The holidays are officially in full swing! This year has just come and gone! Yikes!

The SSS Sophisticate said...

Yeah where DID Nov. come from?? Cute costumes! And I love Callie the bumble bee! 3 days!!!!!!!!!!!!

Summer @ B is for Brown said...

you look cute!!! omg, lovin the mardi gras queen! xoxox

Annie said...

i want her puppy!! haha! it's so cute!
you all had great costumes!! sounds like it was a fun night! :)

Jenny DB said...

haha i love the mardi gras queen costume:) and obvi the bumblebee dog:)

Kristin said...

How excited are you getting??? So excited I bet. The 300 boys are killing me!

mom said...

It is always fun for dad and me to have Dim Sum with you and Nick.
L&K, MOM

Jax said...

I love your pro golfer idea! You looked cute, lady. :) And the 300 guys.. whoa is that funny! I did an "ohwow" face and giggled a little...

I cannot believe you're leaving for France so soon! I remember starting to read your blog and you talking about booking the trip! seems like just yesterday..and it was a couple mos ago, right?! WOW! Time.is.flying!

Tracy-Girl said...

You look adorable!! Glad you had a fun weekend. I feel the same way! November?? Already??

Nicole Marie said...

looks like you had a great halloween! when you leave for paris! so jealous!

Crazy Shenanigans said...

All those costumes were great! Glad you had a fabulous Halloween!

You Are My Fave said...

I like how the guys are wearing less clothes then the girls.

Ashley @ KiwisandCocktails said...

I am a new reader.
great costumes!

Girl With The Golden Touch said...

These look so fun! xx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin