Wednesday, April 28, 2010

My bridal shower: guests

Continuing on with my bridal shower posts and onto the most important part of the whole day - the guests! We had about 40 people there and I was so overwhelmed that so many of my friends and family came to spend the afternoon with me. Nick's two aunts, grandma and mom drove from 2+ hours away just to come to the shower!

It was so wonderful having everyone that means so much to me in the same room and I'm excited to share pictures of some of my darling guests!


Meghan and Brynn - the dynamic duo behind the days event


Courtney, me, Meghan, Brynn



Lovely ADPi ladies
My friend and fellow blogger Michelle (Lovely Little Things) is in the yellow sweater

Jessie and Erika - my roommates from Rome. Erika's a blogger too!


Emi and me (you can check out her food blog here)

Nicole and me
future sister-in-law, Julia!



Ivy and Courtney working hard on the ribbon bouquet

Deanna with her new 3-week old baby Reese, the youngest guest of the shower!


My friend Carrie of Laugh, Love, Eat Ice Cream dropped off a present before the shower since she was out of town.


My mama and me!


Molly and me

Meghan's dog Sophia (a bolognese) had her Sunday best on for the event, the girls made her a collar out of the rosettes


My lovely high school friends

A lot of people have asked for details about the rosettes and pasta salad and just the shower in general. So coming up in the near future there could be a special blog post from the lovely ladies who put on the event! (Peer pressure!) Stay tuned!

30 comments:

Carrie @ Laugh Love Eat Ice Cream said...

That's sweet of you to highlight all your shower guests. Everyone looks so pretty. Reese is so tiny and cute! Thanks for the shout out even though I was absent. So glad the ice cream maker made the blog! ;)

chelsea said...

How fun! Loved the dress, and the ribbon bouqet!

Alissa said...

What a wonderful shower! You're absolutely glowing, cute dress!

Nicole-Lynn said...

Everyone looked great and so happy to be spending the day with you :) You looked great; what a cute dress! Looking forward to the guest post :)

I'm Lindsay! said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun! You look gorgeous!

Caroline said...

I love your dress!

Candice said...

How fun! You look beautiful in these pics! I love your dress too! It's nice to have the love and support of so many people!

Cee said...

I love your dress! It looks perfect for a bridal shower!

Samantha Levang said...

You are such a pretty bride-to-be!

I loved my shower, but I reeealy don't like opening gifts in front of an audience.

Caroline said...

Carol you are beautiful!!

Stevie said...

Looks so beautiful and elegant!

And I can't believe you know Emi! Her husband, Kyle, is the cousin of my brother's best friend - did that make any sense? So yeah, small world!

Diana Mieczan said...

You are very lucky girl! I can see so much love in those pictures!
Looks like you all had a great time!
Kisses:)

Kristin said...

Everyone looks so beautiful. I LOVE your dress!

The Socialite said...

Awe, that's so great! :) You look stunning in your dress btw!

Silver Strands said...

So fun! Bridal showers are the best.

And may I say, your dress is ADORABLE!

Heather said...

Looks like a fun shower! I love having friends that blog, then you can talk about other blogs you both follow and not feel quite so nerdy, haha! PS I was an ADPI too. :)
Heather @ www.savingmoneylivinglife.com

Jenni said...

Oh how beautiful!!! Your friends are lovely, and you look GORGEOUS!!!!!

Crazy Shenanigans said...

It looks like everyone enjoyed themselves and being there!

Emi and Kyle said...

So happy I could be a part of the shower! Cute photos! BTW, I also want the girls to post recipes for the beet salad, the dressing was so yummy! -Emi

Aly @ Analyze This said...

Your photos are great! I feel like I was there! :) I absolutely love everyone's dresses/outfits!

Ashley @ Ramirez Family said...

You looked beautiful!! Love your white dress.

Jenny DB said...

OMG just read the last several posts and what a wonderful day you had! everything was GORGEOUS, kudos to your party planners :) and your dress was just LOVELY!

Tamara Nicole said...

Looks like a blast! I LOVED my shower, fun times, great people and good food:-)

Congrats on your engagement and coming up fast wedding, so exciting!

Jax said...

You are so gorgeous, girl! WOW! Your hair is stunning long like that and half back! What a fun shower!! :) Great pics! :)

Micaela said...

what a lovely shower! and how pretty you are in your one shoulder dress.

and baby reese? ADORABLE!!!

meredith said...

you look GORGEOUS in these photos!!! glad you had a great time!

The Professional Bridesmaid said...

Love, love your dress...and you are glowing! I can't only imagine what you're going to look like on the big day! Glad you had a great time. I wish I could have tried all the delicious food.

Natasha said...

Looks like a great shower! Yay--your wedding is getting close =)

Nicole-Lynn said...

Cute! Love the pics. Cute dress!

Anonymous said...

I got here via a Google Image search for "Bolognese Dog". Wow! Beautiful dog and pretty women; doesn't get any better.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin