Monday, April 12, 2010

Weekend update

Friday: Had a really fun 3.5 hour dinner with friends! We went to a Cajun restaurant and while the food was really good, I will probably have to give them a three-star Yelp review because the service was so bad! Our waiter was obviously ready to quit his job and you could tell he was so over it!

Saturday: Did some wedding cake tasting, shopping and celebrated my friend Ashley's birthday.


Sunday: My parents came up and took us all out to see the Imax movie Hubble 3D - it was so good! I love anything and everything space related and the images they showed in 3D were just amazing. It's so crazy to think about all that’s out there so far away…

I hope this is a short week!!

13 comments:

Hannah @ The New Black said...

Dish! What Cajun place did you go to?

Ashley @ KiwisandCocktails said...

Oh, I want to see that at the Imax!
I hope this week is SHORT too! :)

Brown Girl said...

Sounds like a good weekend, how was the cake???

The SSS Sophisticate said...

Ahh I want to see that so bad!!! Totally reminds me of an Imax we would see in Victoria. Where was the cake tasting???

Samantha Levang said...

Did you decide on a cake? That was one of my favorite parts of wedding planning--mostly because it's so stress free!

Carrie @ Laugh Love Eat Ice Cream said...

Bad service is the worst. It can totally ruin a good restaurant.

It was fun seeing you and Nick on Saturday!

Alissa said...

Ooh I just loved cake tasting. What kind did you pick?

Cee said...

Yum, the thought cajun food is making me hungry...it's too bad the service was bad!

Lauren @ Dreams Take Flight said...

Space amazes me, and IMAX movies are so cool! That one sounds awesome. :)

Cake tasting sounds so fun!!!

Kristin said...

Sounds like you had one fabulous weekend lady!

chelsea said...

I have to check Hubble out! I'm obsessed with IMAX :)

Annie said...

those long meals with friends are the best!! :)
we had one of those with a fun couple this weekend...3 hours at an outdoor patio, loved it.

sounds like you had a great weekend hun! hope you have a great week pretty girl!!

Crazy Shenanigans said...

The ex-Nasa nerd employee in me is dying to see the Hubble movie!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin