Thursday, October 28, 2010

Tag!

One of my favorite bloggers, B of I.M.T.L.Y. tagged me a few weeks ago and I didn't forget! So here we go, all about me:


see - it is all about me in this picture! haha!

1. What would your dream day consist of?
-Sleeping in (but not too late), spending time outside, a panini sandwich for lunch and then a full day of cooking for an amazing dinner and a movie. I'm pretty simple!

2. What's your favorite reality tv show?
-Easily Top Chef. I love this show and am just waiting for them to come to Seattle. Please!!!

3. How tall are you? How tall would you like to be?
-I'm 5'5'' but I tell people I'm 5'6''.

4. If you were stranded on an island, what would be 2 things you wish you had with you?
-Hmm that is tough. I would say an ipad and chapstick.

5. Do you look at the keyboard when you type?
-No way, I'm a typing pro!

6. What's your favorite ice cream?
-Anything homemade with chocolate in it! My friend Carrie gave me an ice-cream maker for my bridal shower and we use it all the time. A book with great ice-cream recipes is The Perfect Scoop.

7. Are you afraid of flying?
-I get a little nervous in small planes, but not afraid of flying in general. Nothing will stop me from a vacation!

8. Which restaurant has your favorite french fries?
-The truffle fries at Canlis restaurant here in Seattle. I could eat a plate everyday!

That was fun - thanks B! My tag goes out to all who are reading! :)

21 comments:

Caroline said...

What a fun post!! And such a cute photo!! I got an ice cream maker over Summer and I must say it is one of my favorite things .. EVER! XO

Diana Mieczan said...

Its lovely to read all your answers. You look beautiful on that photo,sweetie and I also love Top Chef...haha..I could watch them all the time
Kisses

Ps: I hope you had a chance to enter my ban.do Giveaway!

Caroline said...

Cute. I tell people I'm 5'6" too when I'm really 5'5". It just sounds better.

Kristin said...

Top Chef is one of my very faves too! Michael Voltaggio makes me swoon!

Brown Girl said...

Yum, I love ice cream! And love the picture you posted, it is all about YOU, especially on that day!

The SSS Sophisticate said...

Ohh have you been watching Top Chef Desserts? I am obsessed with that one now too!

B said...

Yay! You did it :) You had me laughing at how so very much alike we are. Oh, and I want to come to your house for a home-cooked meal. Especially after your baking classes. Yum!

Nicole-Lynn said...

Very pretty photo! :)

Carrie @ Laugh Love Eat Ice Cream said...

I'm glad you're getting a lot of use out of the ice cream maker! I've only used mine a handful of times, but I love the homemade ice cream everytime I make it!

I like that picture, I haven't seen it before. Very pretty!

chelsea said...

love the wedding pic:)

Allison said...

Yummmm for truffle fries! You look gorgeous in the picture - I'm glad I got to see more wedding pictures! :) This was a really cute post - I love that you tell people you're 5'6" (I do the same!).

The Professional Bridesmaid said...

Lovely photos of you!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Ok twin!! I love a perfect panini and too and 5'5 and a half and say 5'6!!

Kayla said...

I love posts like this. Thanks for the tip on the ice cream recipe book. We make ice cream in our house all the time.


Ramblings of a Small Town Girl

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Love that photo!

Chiara said...

I loved your post and decided to do my own, I hope you don´t mind. I linked you on my page.
www.joiedevivre-chiara.blogspot.com
Have a lovely weekend
xoxo
Chiara

{Selma} Crazy Little World Of Mine said...

This was fun girl. :) Awww...I wish I was 5'5", and had an ice cream maker.

Jules said...

This was fun to read and I love the 2 items you would bring to an island. I think I’d bring the same. I cannot live without my chapstick!

P.S. I love that photo of you on your special day. Beautiful!

Samantha said...

What a lovely post! It's so nice to get to know something about fellow bloggers. And those fries sound delish! : )

-Samantha
http://sincerelysamantha.com

Ashley @ KiwisandCocktails said...

I love Top Chef and cant wait for the next season to start!
I am 5'4 and say 5'5 :)
Love the picture of you!

Amanda said...

I love Top Chef.

Seriously, truffle fries?! They sound delicious!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin