Sunday, December 12, 2010

Holiday filled weekend part 2

Another busy and fun holiday weekend! It was filled with Christmas parties including Nick's holiday party !


I also finished almost all of our Christmas cards - woohoo!



On Sunday I went to a baby shower for my good friend Brooke who is due in January with a girl and it was so fun seeing all the cute things she got. Brooke is really into all things French so she got a lot of cute Parisian style outfits so she will have one stylin' Seattle baby!

I also had my 6th annual ADPi ornament exchange party. Check out this adorable penguin I got from Michelle! I think this is penguin #2 I've gotten from our ornament exchange party - I love penguins!

11 comments:

jeanette from everton terrace said...

What a fun filled weekend you had! Your Christmas cards turned out lovely and that penguin is adorable.

Jax said...

I want a photo booth at my work party!! Love it! :) And I LOVE your Christmas cards! :)

Jenni said...

So cute! I love your cards!!

Carrie @ Laugh Love Eat Ice Cream said...

I love your Christmas card! We got it on Friday and I'm displaying it on some garland around our windows. I can't wait to see the rest of your pictures!

Your photo booth pictures are so fun!

I'm sorry I missed out yesterday. My headache and the pouring rain made driving 2 hours seem even less desirable. :(

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

The holiday party looks like it was a ton of fun!

Kristin said...

how do ornament exchanges work?

A New England Girl said...

You two are such a cute couple! :) Love the Christmas cards -- so adorable.

Ashley @ KiwisandCocktails said...

I love the photo booth pictures! And great xmas card!!

Sandra said...

I never thought I'd say this about a penguin...but I LOVE IT! What an original ornament!

Jenny DB said...

Those photo booth pics are so cute, but OMG I DIE for that penguin!!! Fabulous :-)

Lindsay said...

love your holiday party photo booth photo :)
and your christmas card...wish i would have been on the ball and did a christmas card. next year :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin