Long time, no blog! Oops! Well its time for yearly goals!
1. Travel someplace new
No location in mind yet, but I think this is a yearly goal
2. Learn something new
I think this also needs to be a yearly goal.
3. Read more
Thanks to my book club, I am on my way to this goal!
4. Learn more about my SLR camera
I didn't get a fancy camera just to keep it on auto mode, so I am really dedicated to learning more about photography and getting all that I can out of my camera.
And now time for a recap of last year:
1. Cook more fish (specifically salmon) - Yes/no. I can't give myself a passing grade, but I am slowly getting there.
2. Travel somewhere new - Yes! Tahiti, Moorea and Bora Bora for our honeymoon!
3. Continue eating locally, sustainably and seasonably - Yes! Passing grade on this for sure!
4. Take up a new hobby - Yes! I learned to knit and also took a baking class!
5. Stretch more - Not exactly a passing grade either...I'll keep at it!
Here's to a wonderful year ahead!