Thursday, January 20, 2011

2011 Goals



Long time, no blog! Oops! Well its time for yearly goals!


1. Travel someplace new
No location in mind yet, but I think this is a yearly goal


2. Learn something new
I think this also needs to be a yearly goal.


3. Read more
Thanks to my book club, I am on my way to this goal!


4. Learn more about my SLR camera
I didn't get a fancy camera just to keep it on auto mode, so I am really dedicated to learning more about photography and getting all that I can out of my camera.

And now time for a recap of last year:

1. Cook more fish (specifically salmon) - Yes/no. I can't give myself a passing grade, but I am slowly getting there.

2. Travel somewhere new - Yes! Tahiti, Moorea and Bora Bora for our honeymoon!


3. Continue eating locally, sustainably and seasonably - Yes! Passing grade on this for sure!


4. Take up a new hobby - Yes! I learned to knit and also took a baking class!

5. Stretch more - Not exactly a passing grade either...I'll keep at it!


Here's to a wonderful year ahead!

image: WeHeartIt

14 comments:

jeanette from everton terrace said...

Great list. I like your learn something new from last year - think I'll add that to mine this year.

the southern hostess said...

You've got me inspired!

Morgan said...

Love your travel and reading goals.... count me in too! :)

{lovely little things} said...

Great goals!

Kelly said...

these are awesome!! very inspiring too :)

have a great weekend!!

Kelly said...

these are awesome!! very inspiring too :)

have a great weekend!!

Hannah @ The New Black said...

I am with you on the travel, just don't have anything specific planned...yet.

Jenni said...

Love that you want to stretch more! I need to do this myself :) I will try to do some great photography 101 tips every once in awhile throughout the year. :)

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Those are all great goals to have! If you don't know how to knit, it's something pretty easy to learn.

emily said...

im with you on the stretch more!! it is so easy and harmless, but i can never get myself to do it.

cute blog!

French Lover said...

Great list ! I love that you did a recap of your 2010 goals :)

Carrie @ Laugh Love Eat Ice Cream said...

We should look into possibly taking a photography class together. I've been reading blogs and online photography lessons, but I think an actual class could be really beneficial.

Kristin said...

I've been wanting to inject some more fish into my diet too!

Nicole-Lynn said...

Great goals girlie! I didn't make a list, but I sure need to. There are a ton of things I'd like to improve, try...eating more fish and learning to cook it would be a great one! We're also wanting to take a nice trip each year. I think it's so fun to travel and try new things.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin