Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Weekend update

Nick and I had a lovely weekend complete with a few celebrations!

Our friend's Issac and Eric hosted a post-holiday party for friends and family. Such a great idea considering how busy holidays can be, just bump the party back a month! And they even had a bartender - awesome!

We also celebrated our friend's Michelle and Bobby's engagement at a bar called Bottlehouse, it was like a cute little house!






ADPi ladies with out lovely bride-to-be in green


I am also so excited to start my new book - William and Kate: A Royal Love Story


image: Barnes & Nobel

10 comments:

Mrs. Buck said...

I love that picture of all of us!

Caroline said...

That is a great idea!!

Caroline said...

Sounds like a fun weekend of celebrating.

Brunch at Saks said...

What a fun weekend! xoxo

Carrie @ Laugh Love Eat Ice Cream said...

Great picture, everyone looks so pretty! The only thing missing is the token blonde. ;)

{lovely little things} said...

Cute, can you send me this pic!

jeanette from everton terrace said...

What a lovely group of women. I must tell my daughter about this fun place, assuming she hasn't heard of it already :)

Eva Marie said...

now that looks like fun.. and an engagement to celebrate even better :)

I also got married this year - Aug 21. 2010 :)

Ashley @ KiwisandCocktails said...

Post holiday parties are a great idea! My old company used to have the Holiday party in late January- it was still fancy and special, but it was after all the hustle and bustle.

Natalie said...

How fun!


And this book is my next read-- can't wait!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin