Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Tahitian honeymoon day 6: Bora Bora dinner on the beach

I'm doing a quick post tonight because I'm watching the Top Chef season!

It was evening when we landed and got checked in and decided it was dinner time.  The hotel had a couple of restaurants and the one we decided to do that night was Le Sands - the one on the beach!


Dinner was wonderful and I had a mahi mahi salad for my started, lobster (my fave!) for dinner and vanilla creme brulee for dessert!  The Tahitian islands are known for their vanilla so I had to have that for dessert since it was fresh from another island called Taha'a (they were their on Ali's season of The Bachelorette).

The food was wonderful but the ambiance was unbeatable.  It was just so cool to eat right on the beautiful Bora Bora beach!




12 comments:

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Oh my goodness, you are glowing in that last photo!! RUMOR has it, I might be seeing you tomorrow ... yay!!

Kristen said...

You are sooooo lucky! You look are pretty ♥

Ps. I mentioned you in my blog!

Jessica Hilton said...

It looks like an incredible place to spend your honeymoon!!

Carrie @ Laugh Love Eat Ice Cream said...

All your honeymoon recaps have been so fun! Such amazing destinations!!

courtney said...

Your honeymoon seems amazing!

Annie said...

wow! i just looked at your previous post, looks like your honeymoon was beyond amazing!!!
that last picture of you is so cute hun!

Missy said...

oh i love the sand!

Missy
Enter my Exclusive Mint Velvet £50 giveaway!
http://thefashionfusion.blogspot.com

Jules said...

That dinner sounds ah-mazing! How cool to get crème brulee with fresh vanilla from one of the neighboring islands. You and your hubby look so happy :)

Jenny DB said...

You look so great in that picture! What a tan, girl :-) Love it!

Ashley @ KiwisandCocktails said...

Just beautiful- Bora Bora AND YOU!

Rick said...

Oh wow! You are living me and my fiance's dream! My fiance's dream honeymoon is to go to Bora Bora. But, as you know, it is NOT cheap.
Our wedding is planned for March 2012. I am trying to surprise her by raising enough money to sweep her off to Bora Bora for her dream honeymoon...I created www.honeymoondonation.com to try to get 13,000 people to donate just $1.00. I hope people can sympathize with me.

Nicole-Lynn said...

Your meal looked so nice and you looked so pretty!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin