Monday, March 14, 2011

Week update

The past couple of weeks have been super busy so its time for a little update!

Last Friday a group of us girls went out to celebrate Molly's birthday at an awesome restaurant called Local 360. Its in downtown Seattle and all of their food is locally sourced from no more than 360 miles away (hence the name). 


On Thursday Meghan and I took Brynn out for our birthday tradition dinner to a resturant called Chez Shea in Pike's Place.  It was so good and the view was unbeatable, overlooking Pike's Place Market and the water.



On Friday Nick and I did a dinner and movie night and saw The Adjustment Bureau which was so good!

And then on Saturday we had a big birthday bash for both Molly and Brynn! 

Happy Monday everyone!

16 comments:

Erika Peterson said...

Fun weekend!

{lovely little things} said...

I'd been wondering about that movie, glad to know it's good!

jeanette from everton terrace said...

I am very interested in that movie, the only thing my parents told me is it wasn't what they expected so I was waitingfor a thumbs up - thanks!

Holmes said...

I love busy weekends! We have a restaurant here in TX that only uses produce, spices, etc. from local farmers. I like the concept!

Caroline said...

Carol, Marc and I might be popping up to Seattle in June/July ... would love to meet you and grab a glass of wine, chat or grab a coffee/tea. I love reading your posts. XO!

Kassie said...

I loved that movie! It was so good!

Tracy-Girl @ Then I Got To Thinking said...

So fun... I love Seattle, I would love to visit there again! :)

chelsea said...

what a great concept for a restaurant! I'm dying to visit Seattle :)

{Selma} Crazy Little World Of Mine said...

Loved the movie... :)

Chiara said...

Sometimes there is nothing better than Diner and a Movie
xo
C.

Carrie @ Laugh Love Eat Ice Cream said...

I've heard Chez Shea is wonderful, what a nice birthday dinner!

I really want to see The Adjustment Bureau!

Jax said...

I really want to see that movie now! I didn't originally, but now that everyone keeps saying how good it is, it makes me wanna go!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

You are so good about trying new spots in town!

Allison said...

So fun! I swear, all your posts make me want to come visit Seattle so much. You find such incredible places to go to - and that local place sounds like a place I would just ADORE!
Have a gorgeous weekend, dear friend!

carly said...

ooo, i walk by local 360 every time i go to school. good to know that it's tasty! i'll have to pop in sometimes.

Kelly said...

such a fun weekend!! all the wining and dining makes me want to plan a fun outting with a huge group of people!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin