Friday, April 22, 2011

Dinner at Tilth

Last night was the last day of Seattle Restaurant Week and we hit another (sold out!) winner - Tilth!  I went a few years ago with my parents when it first opened and I am so glad I got to go again. And everything is organic too!


 the restaurant is in an old house - so cute and cozy!



Just a few of the many awards this restaurant and head chef Maria Hines has won:
For dinner we had:

Fraga Farms Goat Cheese Tart - caramelized onion, nicoise olive, white anchovy
Lamb Meatballs - pine nut, capellinni, rosemary jus
Carnaroli Risotto - english pea, basil, parmesan
Theo Chocolate Pudding - toffee shaved chocolate, chantilly


Can't wait for Seattle Restaurant Week next year!

15 comments:

Diana Mieczan said...

I love the idea of all organic restaurant and this one looks so welcoming and sweet! The Goat Cheese Tart sounds delicious! Have a fantastic Easter weekend, my dear
Kisses

Meghan said...

Tilth sounds amazing! We didn't take advantage of Seattle Restaurant Week this time, but next year for sure!

PinkSass said...

We have yet to take advantage of a resturant weekend here in Atlanta. Maybe because I'm just too darn picky.

Hannah {Culture Connoisseur} said...

Fun! I want to eat at an award winning restaurant. I don't know that I ever have!

{Selma} Crazy Little World Of Mine said...

Love restaurants like this one. :) Restaurant week should be twice a year, would be so much more fun!

Happy Easter Carol.

xoxo

Christine said...

wow- that sounds to.die.for. i've had a "slow food" dinner before and it was amazing and completely comforting. haha oh food!

have a great weekend! xoxox

Jules said...

Wow! That restaurant looks pretty impressive and I love trying new places during restaurant week in my city. The restaurant looks so pretty and the risotto sounds tasty.

chelsea said...

what a great idea! definitely cozy :)

Emily said...

I love Tilth! I really like their Dutch Baby Pancake breakfast too!

christine donee said...

If I am ever in Seattle, you better believe I'll be here. Organic food AND a cute house? Winner.

Mrs. Potts said...

The goat cheese tart sounds absolutely fabulous. Yum!

Mr. Potts wants to take a trip to Seattle sometime in the near future, so I'll be looking for recommendations. :)

Kelsey said...

okay that sounds so fun and looks so cute! follow me and see what i wear every wardrobe wednesday! lets be friends :) xoxo

kelseyannesmith.blogspot.com

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

How great! It looks like a really cozy place!

Ashley @ KiwisandCocktails said...

OMG! Fraga Farms Goat Cheese Tart!! YES PLEASE!

{lovely little things} said...

I've never been for dinner, everything you had sounds amazing!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin