Monday, May 9, 2011

Rob Dyrdek visits Seattle

How was everyones weekend?!  Nick and I had a great and busy weekend hanging out with our families and celebrating Mothers Day with our amazing moms!  We spent Saturday with Nick's family and celebrated his nephews 4th birthday and Sunday we cooked dinner for my mom - and it was a success! 

Last week was fun too - does anyone watch Rob And Big or Rob's Fantasy Factory?  Well to be honest, I don't...but he was at our work on Thursday since we are sponsoring a skate competition over the weekend and I couldn't help have a little fun with our picture and have him "sorority pose" with me.


He also signed autographs, but since I don't watch the show and my friend Brynn is a huge fan, I had him sign it for her and she loved it! 


23 comments:

Lyryn said...

This is great!

Rachel said...

I love Rob and Fantasy Factory, very cool!

Amanda @ New Adventures said...

My hubs is a big fan he would loved it! So great that you made him sorority pose with you :)

Nicole* said...

haha too cute!

B said...

My husband used to love his show! Too funny.

{lovely little things} said...

Bobby loves that show!

Mrs. H said...

My husband will watch this show every once and awhile...it can be funny! So cool you got to meet him and get your friend an autograph!

The Southern Lady said...

Good morning from Tokyo!

Maybe it's because I'm across the ocean, but no, I've never heard of this show! Even so, it was really sweet of you think of your friend and get an autograph for her. What a good friends you are!

Have a lovely week ahead...

Warmly,

Elizabeth

Caroline said...

What a great photo!!! XO!

Lindsay said...

I don't watch that show, but that picture is great! Too funny!

Caroline said...

Awesome!!! :)

Your Southern Peach said...

Love the sorority pose!!!! :) LOL

Mo Pie, Please said...

Haha! That is pretty funny. I've never watched the show but it reminds me of an old coworker of mine who passed away 2 years ago. Her boyfriend looked just like BIg and she loved to tell everyone!

So sweet of you to get your friend an autograph!

Tracy-Girl @ Then I Got To Thinking said...

What a fun weekend... glad you got to spend Mother's Day with your families :)

Jax said...

ha! The sorority pose is freaking awesome!

Nicole Marie said...

hahah i love that he did the sorority pose!

Hannah {Culture Connoisseur} said...

Wow, I feel so out of the loop. I have no idea who this guy is. Sounds like fun to hang out and get to know people who do something so different.

Ashley @ KiwisandCocktails said...

how fun!! that pose is too cute

{Selma} Crazy Little World Of Mine said...

Sounds like a successful weekend. Love the sorority pose - freaking funny!

xoxo

Kristin said...

Dude. That's awesome. I loved it when he was with Big!

Marian said...

I love the picture of you two together!!!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

How cool! I use to watch his Rob and Big show!

Kristin said...

Thats awesome!! I love that show!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin