Thursday, June 23, 2011

Summer flowers

Remember back in April when I posted about my awesome balcony flowers, well sadly they did not last through the spring.  So it was time for a refresh of the flowers!  I went out a couple of weekends ago and did a refurbish of my planters.  I'm still waiting for some pink flowers to come in but I think so far so good!





I also got a hydrangea plant for my balcony but I'm now worried about how big it will get...


And to top it off, when I went to Whole Foods yesterday they had my favorite flower - peonies - on sale!  And they smell amazing!


Hope everyone has a great weekend!  (This was taken a couple of weekends ago at Golden Gardens Park in Seattle).

16 comments:

Kristin said...

Beautiful flowers!! Getting flowers for our deck is on my to-do list!

S and O said...

Lovely flower arrangements, they are really bright and cheerful:D

Xoxo
Sarah

Crazy Little World Of Mine said...

What beautiful flowers...and that sunset? My heart melts.

Have a good weekend girl!

jillian m. said...

Peonies! I haven't been able to find them anywhere. They're just so lovely and instantly pretty-fy any room.

Marian said...

Love both hydrangeas and peonies!! We have a hydrangea bush that we planted about a month ago. So in love with it. I just need to start picking some off and displaying them in our house:)

Jax said...

Love them! So pretty!!! And oh how I love peonies!!! :)

Carrie @ Laugh Love Eat Ice Cream said...

Oooh, I love peonies...and hydrangea! I need to refresh my planters as well.

I love the sunset picture!

Smile Steady said...

I think every girl loves peonies! I have the same problem though- I just can't seem to keep plants alive! haha Good luck this go 'round!

Ashley @ KiwisandCocktails said...

aww, the hydrangeas are going to look so good! We had to replant a lot of our outdoor flowers because they were seasonal- oops!! ha.

Mrs. H said...

Beautiful..and love love love the hydrangeas!

Clarinda said...

I think I may have ran past some peonies this morning on my run. Smelled so good!

Hannah {Culture Connoisseur} said...

What a pretty garden. I love the peonies. Are they difficult to grow?

chelsea said...

LOVE hydrangea and peonies! really any flowers are fabulous and brighten the day :)

Amanda @ New Adventures said...

These are beautiful! I absolutely love peonies!

Allison said...

I can't get over how absolutely beautiful all these pictures are, my dear! Hydrangeas and peonies are two of my favorite flowers ever - and these pictures are amazing!

Emm said...

What beautiful flowers! I can't even make grass grow these days, it is quite pitiful. I love peonies too.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin