Monday, July 11, 2011

Aladdin The Musical

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!  My Sunday was extra special because I got to use my birthday gift - a ticket to see Aladdin The Musical at the 5th Ave Theater in Seattle.  It was SO much fun and the show really was fantastic!

I love Aladdin (and musicals) and have been wanting to go so badly.  Since Nick wasn't super excited about going, it was a perfect gift my mom and dad!

Here is a picture from our seats - 7th row!


And I wont lie - the other highlight of my weekend (well the past couple of weeks) has been Kate Middleton's  (Dutchess Catherine) outfits on her Canada/USA tour.  Seriously - she can do no wrong, I just love her (as those of you who follow me on pintrest know from my many pins of her).

Some of my faves, all images from this Daily Mail article:



 

 



And I finished The Hunger Games and loved it!  Thank you to everyone for the great recommendation and I'm already on the next book of the series, Catching Fire!

23 comments:

Tracy-Girl @ Then I Got To Thinking said...

I love musicals!! Ive never seen Aladdin, I bet it was amazing!! And, I am so in Awe of KM, too!

Lyryn said...

I love musicals too... this one... I guess I need to see. So glad you had a great weekend!

Lindsay said...

Kate is so pretty!! I don't think I've ever seen her look less than stunning. It's sickening.

Ashley @ KiwisandCocktails said...

She is absolutely stunning. She looks super thin in all those pics- like thinner than her wedding day!

Hannah {Culture Connoisseur} said...

She has got an awesome pair of legs. If I had legs like that I would wear little dresses all the time! :)

Nicole* said...

haha i just posted about kate's outfits! i love her style and her hair!! that lacy navy blue one is one of my faves

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

I want all her clothes!

OneCraftyFox said...

Happy belated birthday, sweetie!! Sounds like the perfect way to celebrate.

Love the wardrobe too, my fav is the 3rd from the bottom.

chelsea said...

Oh my gosh, I bet Aladdin was an amazing musical! Looking forward to hearing how the new book is!

Bad Joan said...

Loooove Kate! She is so gorgeous and has fantastic style!

http://www.badjoan.blogspot.com

dhymalk said...

it's my first visiting sist...

Aladdin's music??

it's central east culture, right??
btw..u have a wonderful wedding's photo...

happy wedding..!!!

Meg {henninglove} said...

i'm your newest follower :-) wow i must say i love your wedding dress in your profile pic, amazing! meg

Carrie @ Laugh Love Eat Ice Cream said...

Aladdin is one of my favorite Disney movies, I bet the musical was so fun!

Yes, Kate is so stylish. I was hoping for a sighting while I was in L.A., but I was not so lucky.

TexaGermaNadian said...

She is so beautiful, love her whole look! Sounds like you had a great weekend :)

mapleandvine said...

kate is so stunning. i am currently reading brave new world

Erica said...

Absolutely stunning. She looks super thin in all those pics!

Homeowner Insurance Rates

Val said...

Kate is amazing and I have to see that musical!

Nicole-Lynn said...

Kate can do no wrong! Love her style!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I loved that first lace dress! She can do no wrong! Well some of the hats maybe... lol

Zara said...

We love musicals and shows.
I also love Kate! Her style is perfect!

Selma *Crazy Little World Of Mine* said...

Musicals are my favorite! You had great seats!!! :) And yeah, Kate is elegant in everything and anything she wears...just perfect! :)

Kristin said...

Oooh yay, I am going to Aladdin this coming week, I can't wait!
I am so jealous of Kate's clothes, I want to be a princess :)

Nicole Marie said...

i'm OBSESSED with kate!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin