Monday, September 5, 2011

Ivy and David's wedding

Hi everyone!  I feel like its been so long since I posted something other than my wedding pics that I feel like I have so much to catch up on!

This past weekend we had the wedding of our good friends Ivy and David.  Ivy and I have been friends since high-school and have over a decade of memories together. She and David are so wonderful together and Ivy is such a great girlfriend to have in my life. She is one of the most positive people I have ever met and I don't think I have ever heard her say something negative about anyone or anything - ever!

Nick and I were so happy to be at her wedding and we had so much fun and did tons of dancing into the night (there are quite a few embarrassing dance floor pictures I will refrain from posting)!  It was such a beautiful and fun wedding and I couldn't be happier for them!


yay Ivy and David! 

my beautiful friends 



beautiful bridesmaid Courtney 

Nick and (Meghan's) David  

our beautiful bride!

 Joleen and Courtney

father/daughter dance 

hubs!! 

 


high school peeps at the photobooth 

with the lovely bride after she changed into her party dress

10 comments:

Hannah {Culture Connoisseur} said...

Wow! What a phenomenal location for a wedding. That church is GORGEOUS...not as pretty as the bride of course...

nw said...

Great pics!

Allison said...

Everything about this post is just gorgeous! First of all, your friend picked some amazing bridesmaids dresses out - I love how stylish they are! The color of your dress is also perfect, and you look so lovely! So nice to have those lasting friendships and connections - how fun to share such a special day with someone you've known for so long! :)

SEJ said...

I love your dress!

Nicole Marie said...

love weddings. theyre so fun. and love your dress

Jax said...

Pretty wedding! You looked gorgeous, girl! I was JUST thinking how much I love your new profile pic when I saw your comment the other day and now I realize it came from the wedding pics-stunning! :) Your dress, hair, makeup=fabulous! And I'm kinda jealous b/c your high school friends look like they're more fun than mine. haha.. (I dont really keep in touch with many of mine)

Carrie {Living It Up in U.P.} said...

Looks like a fun wedding! Ivy probably got married on the same day as my sister - 9.3.11? That's cool Meghan caught the bouquet!

Bad Joan said...

Looks like a fun and gorgeous wedding!


GTBB,
http://badjoan.blogspot.com
http://cookingjoan.blogspot.com

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I love the dress you wore!

Nicole-Lynn said...

Girl, you're looking as pretty as ever! Your hair looks amazing and the dress is fab! :) The church was so nice!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin