Sunday, October 23, 2011

Catching up

I don't even want to think about how long its been since I visted my neglected Blogger and Reader.  Things have been so crazy and hectic since I got back from our trip!  I thought I'd be sorting and posting my pictures by now, oopsy!

The weekend after Nick and I got back from Europe we went to Leavenworth, Wa. for Oktoberfest with friends and had a blast even though we were still a little jet-lagged.  We also had family in town from Australia for a party Nick's sister threw for her one-year wedding anniversary and finally made it to a Husky football game - my first even though we have season tickets!

 Go Huskies!
 
 Brynn and me in Leavenworth


 Leavenworth

The whole group in Leavenworth

And I'm also happy to announce I am a guest blogger for 10-days on my favorite Kate Middleton blog - UKate!  If you haven't already checked out their site make sure you do for all of the latest news on the Duchess Of Cambridge!


So looking forward to getting back in the blogging groove and of course catching up with all my blog friends!

12 comments:

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Oh girlie, I am right there with ya. Oddly, our timing for vacation and bloggy break was spot on as I'm back to blogging tomorrow!

Kristin said...

Welcome back to blogging :) I LOVE Leavenworth and I have always wanted to go for Oktoberfest and the Christmas Lighting which I hear is amazing. Hopefully one day! Glad you had fun!

Stevie said...

Welcome back! We were hoping to get to Leavenworth for Oktoberfest this year, but it just didn't work out with our schedules. Looks like you had a great time!

Caroline said...

Love the pics!

Mrs. H said...

So glad you are back! Leavonworth looks beautiful. I so wish we had mountains to look at in Texas! ha ha

Nicole-Lynn said...

Glad you're back! :) BTW loving your profile pic! Gorgeous!

Carrie {Living It Up in U.P.} said...

After going on a long vacation it does take some time to catch up! I don't think I felt caught up with everything until after my sister's wedding - 3 months later!

Leavenworth is so fun, I have to get there for Oktoberfest one of these years.

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Glad you've been out there having fun! I'm heading over to check out the Kate blog now!

Jax said...

Um... FUN guest blog! WIll have to go check it out! And welcome back! Can't wait to read more about your trip!

Amanda @ New Adventures said...

Thanks for sharing about Ukate. You know I love me some Duchess Catherine :)

Meghan said...

Fall seems to get so busy- I was just wondering where you were! Can't wait to see more pictures from your trip. I have never been to Leavenworth for Oktoberfest- I need to remedy that next year!

Selma @ Crazy Little World Of Mine said...

Oktoberfests are always a ton of fun. Looks like you enjoyed it!!! :D

Have a great weekend.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin