Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Megan and Brian's wedding

After such a long blogging absence I would normally just jump right to my vacation pictures - but I have to go a little bit back in the archives to August.  Our friends Brian and Megan got married and I just have to share the pictures.

Megan looked so beautiful at her French themed wedding and she is a graphic designer so I knew all the details would be lovely!  The ceremony was outside at the Columbia Winery and it was such a lovely Seattle day!




 


Her seating chart is worth an extra shout out - different wines in France and the regions they could be found in.  We were the Cotes Do Rhone table and it had information about the wines, the soil, the taste, etc.  I can't get over how cute and cleaver it was!  



Congrats Megan and Brian!!

13 comments:

Emily said...

the table seating that way is such an original and cool idea!

Señorita said...

Congrats to your friends!! I especially like the lighting in the first photo :)

http://ladyonaroof.blogspot.com/

Mrs. H said...

The winery looks beautiful. Love that they rode away on bikes!!! Such a neat idea!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Looks like a beautiful wedding! :)

Alexa said...

Ah congrats to your friends, looks like a great time and she was just lovely! xo

Ashley Slater said...

I love themed wedding tables! and I love wine, so I would have double loved this wedding!!!!!!!!

can't wait to see your vacation pics!

xo,
ashley

Ocean Dreams said...

What a beautiful wedding - hope you had a nice vacation (sounds like you did!)

I'm your newest reader and looking forward to catching up on more of your posts! :)

Bad Joan said...

gorgeous dress!

GTBB,
http://badjoan.blogspot.com
http://cookingjoan.blogspot.com

Tamara Nicole said...

Fun, and what a fabulous venue!!!

Pssst I am letting all of my google followers know that I changed my domain to www.stylesoftamaranicole.blogspot.com. Please update your reader if needed :-) Thanks hun!!!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

What a great wedding and theme. It looks like she took a lot of time in the details.

Whatever Dee-Dee wants said...

Looks like a very pretty wedding!

Allison said...

Congrats to your friends! What a beautiful wedding, and lovely venue! All the details are gorgeous - I wish them all the best! xox

Nicole-Lynn said...

Beautiful! Congrats to them!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin