Friday, November 11, 2011

Week in review

Bring on Friday!  We supposedly have a little wind storm coming through Seattle so I came armed with my Hunter boots and rain jacket, but so far all is quiet here.

A highlight of my week was Where In The World Is Matt Lauer! I love this series and my favorite location was Jungfraujoch, Swiss Alps:


The Swiss Alps have been called the visible throne of God - and wow, I can certainly see why.  I thought Malaysia was pretty cool too but I think Switzerland just jumped up a few notches on our travel list.


Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and of course - a huge thank you to all our veterans who selflessly give to protect our country.  (Especially my dad!!!)

8 comments:

Nicole-Lynn said...

I haven't been following Matt Lauer but maybe I should? Sounds neat!

Have a nice weekend!

Selma @ Crazy Little World Of Mine said...

This was my favorite one of the whole week, but I'm biased here. My friend texted me at 5am and let me know. She's on the East Coast...so she had seen it already...and man, I recorded it. Yay!
And I have been there...in the summer a few years ago...and it's as beautiful and cold as he described it. :) LOVED it.

Elle Sees said...

I went there around Christmas-time once, and it really looked like Heaven!

Rhiannon {Hey Gorg} said...

Wow! Looks absolutely gorgeous there :)

Hannah {Culture Connoisseur} said...

They are magnificent! When I saw the alps for the first time I cried. No lie.

Nicole Marie said...

i hope that will be one of my travels when i live in spain or prague!

OneCraftyFox said...

Yes, so beautiful!!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

It looks so amazing there!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin