Monday, November 7, 2011

Weekend update

Hope everyone had a great first weekend of November - I can't believe it's practically mid-November! I haven't done a weekend update in a while but I had such a great weekend I had to do a blog post!

On Friday night my friend Angela, her husband Jake and their adorable twin babies came over to Seattle for a visit!  So Friday night a big group of us went out to a little Mexican restaurant called La Carta de Oaxaca in Ballard.  It was really great food and obviously really popular as the wait was about an hour for our gruop.  Afterwards we went to a French restaurant/bar called Bastille.  And I realized when we were there that exactly 2 years ago Nick and I were in France - le sigh!  (And I realized I never finished blogging about that trip - maybe someday I'll finish it!  haha!)



Saturday we did the UW football game and sadly lost to Oregon, but it was a really great game to watch!  And it was the last one in our old stadium before it goes under a $250 million renovation.



 


And Sunday continued with fun with a girls lunch at Homegrown!  And Where In The World Is Matt Lauer is starting this week - so excited!  I so wish I could tag along on all his awesome travels.

19 comments:

Morgan said...

Looks like fun! Love going to live sporting events!

Caroline said...

Great pics! Sorry your team lost. Mine did too. :(

Jax said...

I love Where in the World is Matt Lauer!! :) The best part of my morning this week. :)

Mrs. H said...

Looks like a fun weekend! I can't believe you guys are all bundled up in jackets. We hit 80 degrees today. CRAZY!

Allison said...

Love these pictures, my gorgeous friend! You look amazing and like you're having such a great time (despite your team losing). I don't really follow/get into sports, but there's something about being there live that draws me in - the environment of it is so fun! :) xox

Selma @ Crazy Little World Of Mine said...

Sounds like a great weekend. Sorry your team lost girl. :(

Have a great week!

Rhiannon {Hey Gorg} said...

Sounds like an amazing weekend :)

Amanda @ New Adventures said...

Looks like you had a great weekend. i can't believe its November already too! We will be going back to MN in a little less than 2 weeks for Thanksgiving already!

SEJ said...

Oh I love Bastille! We just went there for my friend's birthday and then had some drinks in the back bar! So much fun. I also never got back to you about your last comment ... we are moving to Japan! It's crazy but I am looking forward to it!

Ann said...

You are obviously having a great time.

And its nice to know.

Hannah {Culture Connoisseur} said...

I love your blue coat. It looks so pretty on you! And yes, I think you SHOULD finish posting your France photos. I certainly wouldn't complain!

Ocean Dreams said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time - catching up with friends is always the best! :) You look gorgeous and so warm in your coat!

Ashley @ KiwisandCocktails said...

lol- never finished blogging about a trip 2 years ago! ha.
Looks like a fun weekend

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I love that blue coat you have on in the first photo! LOVE it! Where did you find it?

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I love that blue coat you have on in the first photo! LOVE it! Where did you find it?

Deidre said...

Sounds like a really fun weekend! And if I don't post a bunch of pictures right away from my holidays, I never end up getting them up on the blog! I will never be a professional travel blogger :)

Nicole-Lynn said...

Sounded like a fun weekend! I can't believe how fast November is flying by! Christmas will be here before we know it!

Summer Athena said...

you look fantastic!!!

Emm said...

Great photos! It looks like it is getting really, really cold out there!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin