Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Holiday catch-up

Forgive the absence - like everyone else I've been busy with lots of holiday activities!

In November we celebrated Nick's birthday with a small dinner with a couple of friend and then I took him out to dinner at an Asian-fusion restaurant in the Ballard neighborhood called The Root Table.  Super yummy and I'm sure we'll head back sometime.

I've also been busy organizing all our Europe pictures from September and with a high of 41 today - I'd love to be back in warm Greece right now! I'm hoping to get to posting soon once I've sorted through all the picture.  

I've also been been keeping busy posting on UKate - a Kate Middleton blog some friends of mine started.  I've now become a resident blogger there!  Its no secret I'm a huge Kate fan, so I've enjoyed blogging on there.

This weekend I'm looking forward to Nick's company party, a fun (and annual) holiday dinner with Meghan and Brynn at The Book Bindery (recently named one of the top new restaurants of 2011!) and a relaxing spa day with my mom!

Hope everyone has been having a great start of the holiday season!

16 comments:

AllyM said...

Well...I'm thinking I need to head to Greece or your Kate blog:)

xoxo
ally

allymullin.blogspot.com

annelise said...

It's 30 degrees here today (about 86F) and I'd still kill to be in Greece! I spent a week in Santorini a few years ago and loved it.

Sounds like you've been busy with lots of celebrations. I can't believe it's December, this year has gone way too fast!

Your Southern Peach said...

Happy Hoidays! So glad you're having a great season and I wish I were in Greece too :) I'm also a fan of Ms. Kate so I'll surely stop by at UKate to say hello.

Enjoy the company party this weekend. Those are always a blast.

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

I've been wanting to try that place!

Frances said...

ohh i love kate too i am going to have to hop over to that blog! The Book Bindery is right in my neighborhood, every time I walk by i say we gotta go there, i REALLY must try it now!!

Jess said...

hmmm relaxing spa day with Mom sounds simply delightful. Have a good weekend, love!

SEJ said...

Oh I love Root Table AND The Book Bindery ... I've never had dinner there but their happy hour is awesome!

Selma @ Crazy Little World Of Mine said...

Oh yes, who doesn't want warmer weather these days. And girl, I'll check UKate out soon. Glad you're having fun blogging there!!!

Jax said...

I definitely need to stalk..er.. read your ukate blog! And that photo made me sigh audibly. Such a great pic and looks like a great trip! Happy Belated to Nick btw! :)

Mrs EyeCanSee said...

I would LOVE to go to Greece some day. It looks amazing!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I've been keeping up with the kate site! Love it!

Kristine said...

I hear The Root Table is super good! Love finding another Washingtonian on here! :)

www.livingbarefootandcrazy.blogspot.com

Amish Stories said...

Greetings from the Amish community of Lebanon Pennsylvania. I'm just stopping at Radom blogs and checking them out, and wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas and New years. Richard from Amish Stories.

Kristin said...

Sounds like you've been having a blast lady!

Hannah {Culture Connoisseur} said...

Beautiful photo of you two. Now THAT is a vacation. Can't wait to see more!

Ocean Dreams said...

Merry Christmas and sounds and looks like you are having a wonderful time!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin