Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Hana hair dryer

I am well on my way to a 2012 goal of mine - taking better care of my hair thanks to a new hairdryer I got that I am loving - the Hana hair dryer!  
I did some research and discovered it was rated the best blow dryer and I've been using it for about a month and am really happy with it.
The best part is how fast it drys my long hair, it's cutting my time in half!  It also has a cool blast button which I have heard is good for setting your hair after you dry it.  
They also have a line of professional hair straighteners that I really want to check out!
Now hopefully I'll have this much luck with all my other goals!

1 comment:

Carrie {Living It Up in U.P.} said...

I'll have to check that out, it'd be nice to cut my hair drying time in half!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin