Friday, January 6, 2012

Happy weekend

Happy Friday everyone!  Tonight my friends and are are doing a Thai cooking class at a place called Hipcooks here in Seattle and I can't wait!  I don't really know how to cook Thai food so I'm excited to learn a new cuisine.



And speaking of food - yesterday I got to meet Tom Douglas!  He was at our work as part of a Visiting Chefs Series and my friend Meredith reminded me he was here so I ran over to see him.  For those non-Seattleites, he's probably one of our best known and most popular chefs in the Seattle area.  (This is actually my second run-in with him!)  He's also been a judge on Top Chef before.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

7 comments:

Lauren @ Dreams Take Flight said...

How fun! I would love to go to a cooking class...especially for something like Thai which I have NO idea how to cook. Can't wait to hear how it is!

Jax said...

That's so fun! blog about how the cooking class goes!! :)

Your Southern Peach said...

Love taking some cooking classes and want to do more of it in 2012! Thai sounds very fun. Enjoy the weekend !

Selma @ Crazy Little World Of Mine said...

Cooking Thai is always fun!!!! :) Have a blast!

Kristin said...

Thai cooking class?!! How fun!! Have a great weekend!

Amanda @ New Adventures said...

A cooking class with friends sounds like sooo much fun! I need to check our area to see if they have these. Have fun!

Carrie {Living It Up in U.P.} said...

Mmmm, I love Thai food. Looking forward to hearing about your cuisine!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin