Hello blog friends! I’ve been blogging in the past about our September trip for so long it’s nice to be back in the present for a bit - happy February! Seattle has thawed out from our recent snowfall and it’s a lovely sunny day in the Pacific Northwest!
Now that it’s February I’m on the hunt for a Valentine’s Day gift for Nick and saw this today on the Eatery Expert website– a Valentine’s Day gift tin - an adorable assortment of locally made NYC goodies! Ummm perfect – Nick loves everything about NYC and we keep saying we need to plan a trip back there (or in this case just bring the city to us)!
It’s packaged in a clear paint tin it comes with:
· BrooklynHardCandy Cinnamon Sticks
· Kyotofu Chocolate Heart-Shaped Brownie
· MarieBelle Strawberry Caramels
· Salty Road Bergamot Salt Water Taffy
· sweetriot Pure 85% Dark Chocolate Bar (3.5 ounces)
· Three Tarts Hot Chocolate
· Whimsy & Spice Rose Vanilla Marshmallows
Their website and blog are really fun breaks for me during the workday and it makes me want to get back to NYC and eat!