Friday, March 16, 2012

Royal Tea

It no secret to anyone that I am pretty obsessed with the royals (well, William and Kate mainly) so I had to share a recent gift I got!  My best friend Meghan recently returned from a trip to the UK to visit her bf's family and she brought me back with the best trip treat!  A William and Kate tea towel and tea canister - I love it!


The tea is really good too - it's Ahmad Tea, which I am sure is what they drink in Buckingham Palace!  

my morning tea with Will and Kate

13 comments:

Andrea said...

You are so cute! I love anything Will and Kate too! One of my favorite things in my office is my Royal Wedding Calendar that the bf brought back from England for me. I get candidates commenting on it all the time.

Erikizzle said...

I love it! Ahmad tea is so good!

poptartyogini said...

What an awesomely thoughtful gift!! You must have felt so regal with your tea. Cheerio!!

Stevie said...

I have the same canister! I saw it at the commissary at Fort Lewis a couple months ago and had to buy it. I'm a tea fanatic so the tea is long gone, but I kept the canister to store all the other tea I have! Love it.

Carrie {Living It Up in U.P.} said...

Mmm, that tea looks yummy! That is definitely a perfect gift for you!

Brittany said...

That is so neat! I love Will & Kate too!

the lovebirds said...

this is so neat!! and i have been eyeing those mugs from anthropology for quite some time now. so cute! xo

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Haha! I love that!!! Ever since I read the book, "The Making of a Royal Romance" I've been fascinated!

Love Lace said...

How thoughtful! I love Will and Kate...mainly Kate and how precious she is!

Jax said...

ha! This is fantastic!

Sara said...

That's so cool! I love them, too! They are the cutest!!

Meg {henninglove} said...

i want a very nice friend who will bring me back some royal tea!

Nicole-Lynn said...

You are precious.. I love that you love that! haha

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin