Sunday, April 29, 2012

Coldplay concert

Hello friends - hope everyone had a great weekend!

Last Wednesday Nick and I went to the Coldplay concert - so so amazing!  We met up with some friends for dinner and then headed over to the concert. I was hoping for a Gwyneth/Apple/Moses sighting but sadly they weren't in Seattle.  But the concert was awesome - they outdid themselves!  We went to their concert at the Gorge back in summer 2009 and it was so fun to see them again.  They did all the big hits, such a great time!





And of course today I had to celebrate the Royal Wedding anniversary!  I spent the morning drinking English tea (straight from Westminster Abbey thanks to Meghan and David!) and reading all the fun articles about their past year and of course watched a wedding recap video.  A year ago I was waking up at 2 a.m. with friends to watch all the wedding coverage - ah, fun memories.  Yay for my favorite Royal couple!!


17 comments:

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

I'm so sad I didn't make it to their concert, didn't know Coldplay was coming till everyone started posting about it on Facebook, my loss!!!!

Cassandra Henri said...

I LOVE Coldplay! Great shots of them! I too was up early to watch the royal wedding.

Lindsay said...

I am dying to see Coldplay in concert!

poptartyogini said...

It is so cute how you love the royals. It makes me smile. I'm glad you had fun at the concert. I'm not a fan of Coldplay but I appreciate a good live show.

Meg {henninglove} said...

what a great concert to attend!! And i certainly celebrated the anniversary of the royal couple, she is just beyond gorgeous

Carrie {Living It Up in U.P.} said...

Fun! I love Coldplay. I can't believe I didn't hear they were playing in Seattle. Yay for the 1 year anniversary of the royal couple!

Holly said...

i love coldplay and they look like such an awesome live band.

Selma @ Crazy Little World Of Mine said...

So jealous you got to see Coldplay! Awesome shots that you have there, too.
And yes, can you believe it's been already a year??!!!

xoxo

Ashley said...

has it already been a year since the Royal wedding?? WOW!

Tara said...

So jealous! I bet the concert was amazing!? Coldplay is on my "must see live" list :)

Sophie said...

oh i am so so jealous you went to see coldplay live! i love them. and i just loveeee will&kate. cant believe its been a year! x

yours truly, melissa said...

A Coldplay concert sounds so great! I've missed them the last TWO times they were here. I'm making sure I go the next time they are around for sure.

Hope your week is going great!

Lama said...

I just got back from the Coldplay concert here in San Jose and to be honest with you, there are no words to describe tonight. I scoored great coldplay tickets i enjoyed my night …I can try, but it won't do it justice. These guys were something else live.

Alexa said...

Ah can't believe it's been a year! :) Love Coldplay too!

Sienna said...

so envious about coldplay!!! i wanted to go to the show in LA but didn't get tickets in time and they got too expensive...your shot of chris martin is amazing... I'm in love with him and coldplay is my favorite band of all time!!

Jax said...

ha! So cute that you celebrated their anniversary! Love it! I was bummed when I moved out from my old roomie b/c I lost all the wedding footage... (Obviously Eric didn't record it..haha).

I'm SO hoping Coldplay comes here! I bet they will. It will likely just be some obscure Tuesday. I'll be there regardless!

coldplay tickets said...

this is my first concert and my favorite band! I have really crappy tickets and the concert starts at 7, what time should I get there?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin