Monday, April 23, 2012

Multiple weekend update

Hello blogger friends!  I've missed you all!

I seriously cannot believe May is right around the corner, time is flying!  And something I realized today - Nick and I started dating 7 years ago today - yay!!




We've also been having some amazing weather here in Seattle and Nick and I have been taking every opportunity we can to get outside and enjoy it!


The most exciting thing that happened when I was "away" was that our auction for Seattle Children's Hospital raised $32,000!!!  I'm so proud to be a part of the Kids At Heart Guild and I've really enjoyed meeting so many other nice girls.  I'm already looking forward to our event next year!  If I get a hold of some pictures I'll certainly post them.

Can't wait to catch up with everyone!


18 comments:

Natalie @ {Gossett Girl} said...

As a Seattle girl, I'd love to hear more about the guild you belong to that helped children's. I'm always looking for ways to give back so would love to learn more.

Emm said...

I had heard about the gorgeous Seattle spring through friend's on Facebook but didn't appreciate just how beautiful it is!! Lovely photos!! Well done on the fundraiser - what a great achievement.

Happy dating anniversary!

Allison said...

My friend's hubby is in Seattle right now. We were just thinking about what to do there.

aimymichelle said...

is that alki?

Dhymalk dhykTa said...

Lovely photos...

i appreciate all of your helped childrens..

nice post and i'm so glad to hear that

Caroline said...

Congrats on raising that much money! And those pictures are gorgeous. I want to be there!

Kristin said...

I hope you have been enjoying the sunshine, it has been sooooo nice!
That's awesome about your auction, yay!

Carrie {Living It Up in U.P.} said...

Congratulations on your 7 year dating anniversary! I can't believe how time flies!

Meg {henninglove} said...

wow 7 years that is great congrats you two!!

poptartyogini said...

Happy dating anniversary!! I hope you do something special to celebrate. I was wondering how the charity event went. It appears it was a success. Enjoy the nice weather. I hope it comes to Chicago soon!

Jaclyn said...

i need a beach near by! it makes everything seem better.

Meghan said...

That's so awesome that your auction raised so much money! Seattle has been lovely lately- I am hoping the nice weather keeps up!

Alexa said...

Oh my gosh Amazing! Time certainly does fly!

Ashley said...

We have been dating 7 years too. And nice job on raising the money!

Laura Darling said...

Beautiful pictures, and awesome news about your fundraiser! Congratualtions!

Allison said...

These pictures are gorgeous - I've missed you, my sweet friend! I hope you and Nick are doing well, I'm so proud of you and all your hard work on the fundraiser - that's an amazing outcome!
Can't wait to keep reading your posts - I've definitely been missing out! xox

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Oh it's looking great there!!! Wow! That's an amazing amount of money!

Cherry Lane said...

Such beautiful pictures!! Just like a postcard :-D

Cherry Lane

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin