Friday, May 11, 2012

Cooking Delights - Penne with Pancetta, Sage, and Mushrooms

Hello friends!  Hope everyone is looking forward to the weekend - I know I am!  We are currently in the midst of an amazing stretch of weather so I'm going to do a quick post and then get back outside to enjoy the day!

image: Bon Appetit

Meghan had Brynn and I over for dinner last night and I have to share this winner that she made - Penne with Pancetta, Sage, and Mushrooms.  And the herbs were even homegrown by Meghan in her P-patch!  Bon Appetit indeed!

And just because I love Kate - how much did we love her beautiful teal dress and updo today!  Love them!

image: Daily Mail

14 comments:

GirlieBlogger@Beauty Fashion Blog Seattle said...

Yummy. We love pasta. And yes, we also love Kate.

Your Southern Peach said...

So funny! I made the SAME recipe a few weeks ago and yes, it is very yummy indeed!

Here's the link to my photos if you're interested:

http://www.yoursouthernpeach.com/2012/04/penne-with-pancetta-mushrooms.html

Kate sure is stunning. That's my favorite color and it looks fab on her.

Ocean Dreams said...

I loved Kate's dress so much - the color and design is just gorgeous! Hope you have a great weekend!

Kristin said...

Oooh that pasta looks super yummy!

Erica said...

That pasta looks delicious!

I think that's the first picture I've ever seen of Kate with her hair up!

OneCraftyFox said...

I love when other people cook for me ;) This looks scrumptious!!

Happy Weekend,
Diana

Andrea D said...

That recipe looks awesome! I love new veggie recipes.
And Kate Middleton is so beautifully chic...and that dress looks AMAZING on her.

poptartyogini said...

Yum!! I love mushrooms. Delicious. I think the updo is very pretty. YOu and the royals. I shake my head and smile.

Carrie {Living It Up in U.P.} said...

I love that dress! *Sigh* It's just not fair for someone to be that pretty and perfect.

Holly said...

this comes at the perfect time, as the sage in our garden is growing like crazy.

jillian m. said...

I'm always looking for new pasta recipes and this looks absolutely delicious.

Ashley said...

Yum, I love sage..

A and B said...

Just saw her teal dress and it is stunning!! Glad I found your blog, it's great!

Cheers!
-Ashley from Seattle

navy and orange said...

obsessed with kate's dress!

xoxo navy & orange

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin