Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Back from Napa

Happy Wednesday everyone!  The girls and I are back from Napa!  We had a blast, ate tons of great food and had some great wine and bubbly!  Here are a few pictures from various phone cameras until I get to upload mine.
Rubicon Estates - Frances Ford Coppola's winery
lovely day for tasting wine
And I'm so excited for tomorrow because my parents are coming up to have lunch with me!  They have been and all over the place enjoying the retirement lifestyle so I'm glad to get them in one place and have them come visit me and my workplace!  Makes a boring Thursday a lot more exciting!

I've also loved watching the fun Jubilee events the past few days - those British sure know how to party! I even sent a little message to the Queen - chances are she will never read it but oh well!  And if I had a spare $5,000 I would totally buy Kate's dress!

Kate in Alexander McQueen - I want!

I wrote a note to the Queen!


15 comments:

Emm said...

Ooooh, Napa sounds interesting! Can wait to see your photos. I like the sound of visiting Francis Ford Coppola's vineyard!

GirlieBlogger@Beauty Fashion Blog Seattle said...

It's totally unfair how Kate MIddleton is always the fairest of them all. She's got impeccable style.

Seattle Beauty Fashion Blog

Josephine Choo said...

HI,I'm your new follower.I love Kate's dress too.Elegant and stylish!!

Holly said...

isnt napa the best? looks like you girls got good weather!!

Carrie {Living It Up in U.P.} said...

Ah, it looks like so much fun. I thought the Rubicon Estate was just gorgeous!

Have fun with your parents at lunch today!

Haha, that's awesome you sent a message to the queen. I'm sure she read every one. ;)

poptartyogini said...

i would love to see napa and i don't even drink. it just looks so beautiful and a fun place to visit with the girls. i'm sure the queen read your note and was thrilled to hear from you!

Erin said...

Looks like you had a great time! Can't wait to see your pics and where you ate, what you drank, etc!

A and B said...

Your photos are now making me super jealous! I've got to just book a trip to california asap :) (Love that dress too and I secretly watched way to much of the Jubilee celebration!).

Jax said...

So fun! Love the pic of all you gals together. What frames app do you use? The only thing I don't like about pic frames is that I can't round the edges... I love how you did that!

Sienna said...

You look so much like Kate Middleton it's crazy! And your pictures from napa look like so much fun!

Tara said...

I want Kate's closet! Don't we all? ;)

Looks like a fun girls weekend was had!

TracyZLesh @ Then I Got To Thinking said...

So glad you had a wonderful time in Napa! You were so close to me... I only live about an hour and 10 minutes from there :) I loved seeing Kate for all of the events... she is just gorgeous! You kind of remind me of her :)

Briana Mills said...

How did you do the collages?

Selma @ Crazy Little World Of Mine said...

Kate's closet is awesome...always has been always will be. And it's funny and true, whenever I read about her or see her picture (more often now while I'm in Europe over the summer) I have to think of you and how much you like her...haha!!!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

So jealous that you got to visit that estate!!! Glad you had a great time!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin