Monday, October 15, 2012

Fall catch-up

Hello friends!  Since Nick and I have been back from our trip our past couple of wedding have been busy with fun events!  We were down in Olympia, WA for our friend Holly and Brent's wedding that I was a bridesmaid in, and then to our friend Jessie and Peter's wedding in Yakima, Wa!  (I'll have to post about those soon - they were both beautiful!)

Last weekend/week we had fantastic weather here in Seattle, Nick and I got a workout canoeing and got to hang out with my friends Courtney and Ivy and their adorable dogs (three girls and four malti-poos)!  Mom and dad took us out to Wild Ginger on Tuesday, we did a surprise bday dinner for Meghan, and dinner at Terra Plata with Meghan and Brynn!


tried to get a picture with all four - three was the best we could do

canoeing on Lake Washington

This past weekend was full of tailgating and football!  Looking forward to a great week ahead!

I love the Huskies!


17 comments:

Caroline said...

Gorgeous pics! I know the pups had a great time!

Carrie {Living It Up in U.P.} said...

Looks like you've been having a fun fall so far! The picture of you with the malti-poos is great!

GirlieBlogger@Beauty Fashion Blog Seattle said...

The puppies are so cute. Fall is beautiful.

GirlieBlogger@Beauty Fashion Blog Seattle said...

The puppies are so cute. Fall is beautiful.

Meghan said...

Fall always seems to be so busy, doesn't it? I still can't wait to hear about your trip!

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

Love your braided hair! I haven't been to Terra Plata yet, is it good?

Sarah and Stewart said...

I love love love Wild Ginger, I go there way too often, probably. :-)

Meg {henninglove} said...

oki love the restaurant wild ginger. i love their satay bar. my friend and i spent four days in seattle together one year and we went to wild ginger twice in those four days because it was that yummy!

Laura Darling said...

Those dogs are so cute!

A and B said...

Looks like you have had a great fall so far! Your guest post is up on my site/ love that you used Rick Steves packing list (I did too when I went to Europe!).

TracyZLesh @ Then I Got To Thinking said...

You're adorable... love all of the doggies - I can't believe she has 3!

Glad you got some beautiful weather... and the weddings were fun!

Catherine said...

Looks like a great weekend. Those pups are beyond adorable.

XO,
Catherine (your newest follower)
FEST

Nicole Marie said...

oh my gosh you have a lot of friends getting married! maybe i need to move up there to find me a husband :)

Emm in London said...

Carol - I think you're as crazy about weddings as I am - did you mean to say "past couple of weekends" in your first line? :) You live in such a beautiful part of the world, I really do hope I get to visit one day.

aimymichelle said...

oh wow fun. are those pictures with teh dogs on alki? it looks really similar to it.

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

It's pretty there! Looks like a fun time!

Nicole-Lynn said...

Those dogs are adorable!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin