Monday, October 29, 2012

Halloween weekend

Hi friends!  Hope it was a great weekend for everyone!  Friday night we celebrated Halloween at our friend Eric and Nicole's house.  Nicole seriously went above and beyond with an amazing party and officially wears the hat of Hostess With The Mostess. 

Caramel Apple Station - yum!

Rum punch with dry ice, delicious



Jello shots in syringes - genius idea!

Nick was a Guitar Hero player and I channeled my inner blonde as Alice In Wonderland.  It's hard to tell in this picture, but I did a great eyeliner job on Nick to complete the rocker look.
Nick and me
Nicole and Eric - AKA Mary Poppins (with her spoon full of sugar) and Bert

Jackie and Chris - Yo Gabba Gabba

inspired by Disney
Christine and Tyler channeling their inner goth 

the girls

Saturday we had an exciting (but rain) Husky football game against #7 ranked Oregon State University - and we won!  Students rushed the field, we were all screaming and it was a great day to be a Husky!


20 comments:

Sarah and Stewart said...

That caramel apple bar is an awesome idea!

Selma @ Crazy Little World Of Mine said...

Love the colorful pumpkins...and you look great as a blonde. ;)

Caroline said...

Oh how fun! It looks like a great party!

Colleen Brynn said...

I love the candle apple station...
I celebrated halloween with my classmates on Saturday. I went as Katy Perry, complete with blue wig and cupcake boobs!

Kristin said...

That looks like it was an awesome party! Dustin dressed up as Guitar Hero a few years ago and let me do eyeliner on him too! haha!

Carrie {Living It Up in U.P.} said...

That looks like a great party. I love the Disney costumes! Yay for the Husky win on Saturday!

GirlieBlogger@Beauty Fashion Blog Seattle said...

How fun. The food looks good.

Tara said...

What a fabulous hostess she was! This is pinterest worthy I tell ya :)

A and B said...

How fun! love the idea of a carmel apple bar!

Allison said...

First of all, your friend did a beyond amazing job with that party. I'm so impressed and inspired!
Also, I cannot get over how creative you and your friends are with your costumes (no slutty nurse or Jersey Shore characters? I love it!).
I'm now going to have to go hunt for caramel apples. I've missed you, dear friend!

Gloria said...

Love the spooky Halloween spread - the dry ice punch is awesome!

Sam @ reddyorknot.blogspot.com said...

those jello shot syringes are adorable!

Rinoplasti said...

Very handy plugin. It’s like having a full on word processor in the backend of your blog.Rinoplasti

estetik said...

Thanks for taking the time to talk about this, I feel fervently about this and I take pleasure in learning about this topic. Please, as you gain information, please update this blog with more information. I have found it very useful
estetik


Jax said...

So cute! Love the inner blonde on you! :) And those party treats are freaking adorable! They definitely went to a lot of work to make sure it looked Halloweentastic!

TracyZLesh @ Then I Got To Thinking said...

Seriously!? Can she do some party set up at my house ? ;) I love the little caramel apple set up! You're so cute in your costume - love you as a blonde!

Nicole Marie said...

genius caramel apple bar!!

smith williams said...

It's a good post. In this post, you gave such a very cute ideas for the decorations and recipes of Seattle Halloween Events.

Nicole-Lynn said...

LOL y'all look awesome! Your friend did a great job with the party decor and food!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Wow!!! She did an amazing job with the set up and the ideas of how to display the food!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin