Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Pippa Middleton autographed book

I have amazing friends - exhibit A is the amazing "trip treat" my dear friend Meghan brought me back from London.  Not only did she get me the new Pippa Middleton Celebrate book - she got me an authentic autographed copy!!!!  Needless to say I freaked out when she gave it to me!


Once I got past my excitement on page one I flipped through the whole book and it's really cute - she's a British Martha Stewart!  Obviously I'll be planning a Pippa Party based on the book!

So does this mean I am one-degree of separation from Kate Middleton?! ;)

13 comments:

Sarah and Stewart said...

Shut the front door! Totally green with envy...

Caroline said...

That's so awesome! I'm totally jealous!

his little lady said...

Aw, who doesn't love Pippa Middleton! So fabulous!
xo TJ

Carrie {Living It Up in U.P.} said...

Haha, that's really sweet Meghan got that for you. I'm looking forward to your party!

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

woohoo, this is like your dream gift!! So sweet of her.

Colleen Brynn said...

Definitely what this means. ;)
Looking forward to the pictures of your Pippa party. x

Jax said...

I freaking love it!!! Your friend knows you well! Cute cute! Can't wait to see what you do from ideas in the book!

GirlieBlogger@Beauty Fashion Blog Seattle said...

I had no idea Pippa Middleton had so many talents. Bravo!
Girlie Blog Seattle | Casual Clothes for Less

Allison said...

That's so sweet - and the perfect gift for you since I will not change my view that you could be Kate Middleton's twin sister :) xox

B said...

What an awesome gift!

TracyZLesh @ Then I Got To Thinking said...

Oh my goodness, so cool!! Can I come to your party?? ;) I love it!

Nicole Marie said...

no way!! how cool! i'm obsessed with pippa

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I wondered if the book was good! I'm glad to hear that it is.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin