Thursday, December 27, 2012

Merry Christmas 2012!

Merry Christmas to all! Hope everyone had a blessed Christmas!

Merry Christmas 2012 from Nick and Carol

We had a fun and busy weekend with friends and family:

Dec. 22 - Nick parents and sister/brother-in-law over for dinner
Dec. 23 - Brunch with Nick's fam (11 total!)
Dec. 24 - Christmas Eve with my family (plus a little something extra - see below)
Dec. 25 - Christmas dinner with my family and joined by Nick's parents!

I think this was the best Christmas yet!

And we had a little something extra this Christmas Eve to celebrate - one of my best friends Meghan and David got engaged!!!!!  Nick and I knew it was coming and had to keep the secret - seriously so hard to do - I was terrified I would let it slip!  Meghan has been one of my best friends for over 14 years (!!!!) and I adore her like the sister I never had.  She and David are perfect for each other and I know they will have a wonderful future with lots of love and happiness!

Here are some pictures from our exciting Christmas Eve

Brynn and I are good secret keepers

Yay for Meghan and David!

Toasting to the beautiful bride-to-be

The happy couple

Showing off that bling!

Yay!!!

This is my favorite picture of Meghan and me from my wedding - can't wait for this to be her in the wedding dress!!!

July 31, 2010

15 comments:

GirlieBlogger@Beauty Fashion Blog Seattle said...

Awwww another engagement. How sweet.

Sarah and Stewart said...

Super duper cute Christmas card and congratulations to your friends! It seems like so many people got engaged this Christmas!

Stamp in My Passport said...

LOVE your Christmas card! Congratulations to Meghan! It does seem like lots of girls got that one special gift that comes in a small box this year :)
-Jess

Nicole-Lynn said...

What a cute card! I love it! :) We'll have to remember to exchange cards next year!

How sweet your friend got engaged!

Tara said...

Looks like your Christmas festivities have been great :)

Here's to a wonderful start to the new year!

heather{land} said...

It looks like you both had a wonderful family-filled Christmas! Hope 2013 is equally as wonderful :)

L A C E Y said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! I love Christmas Eve engagements because that is when my hubby proposed! :)

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

So exciting for Megan, I need to hear the details soon!! Happy New Year Carol!

B said...

Hope you have a great 2013!

Allison said...

I love your Christmas card and absolutely adore the pictures from your friend's engagement/Xmas celebration! I don't know how you kept it a secret though - I'd be bursting or just smiling all night knowing that it was coming. You all look so lovely and I'm sure they loved having you around during their special night :)
Happy 2013, dear friend! xox

TracyZLesh @ Then I Got To Thinking said...

You two were so busy!! glad you had a beautiful holiday - you and your family are absolutely precious. Cheers to a new year!!

Meghan said...

Looks like a fantastic Christmas and congratulations to your friend Meghan! Your Christmas card looks great too- I still would love to hear about your trip sometime!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

It all looks and sounds wonderful! How exciting for your friend!

Erika Peterson said...

What a lovely Christmas. With an engagement to boot :) Hope you had a fabulous NYE too. Let's hang out soon!

Carrie {Living It Up in U.P.} said...

Congratulations to Meghan! Loved your Christmas card this year!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin