Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Weekend update

It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas, and I love it!  One Thursday we had our annual ADPi Corporation Board holiday dinner at Purple Cafe and Wine Bar in Bellevue.  I did a splurge and got the lobster mac and cheese, good decision on my end!

On Friday to lighten things up a little I made Ina Garten's Winter Minestrone soup - huge winner from her latest book!

image

Saturday morning was spin Flywheel then that evening we had Nick's company party at the Hyatt in Bellevue.  The company is so big this was literally probably one of 10 parties they have!  I would guess there were about 2,000 just at the party we went to for Nick's group.  They always do a good party and this year was no exception!



Sunday was our annual ADPi ornament exchange (including fellow bloggers Michelle, Baillie and Carrie) and we had three babies join us this year!  Here is the ornament I got - I love it!



Sunday evening we went out to a yummy dinner  La Spiga to celebrate Erin's birthday!


And my friend Ashley just got back from a trip from London and look what she is bringing back from London - Special Edition Hello magazine!!!  (So jealous she got to be there for Royal Baby excitement!)


9 comments:

Meg {henninglove} said...

oooh i made garden minestrone soup last night for dinner too except mine wasn't an ina garten's recipe. her recipe looks so good!

Sarah and Stewart said...

I had lobster mac and cheese last night at Taphouse Grill, that stuff is so amazing I always order it when I see it on a menu. And I bet it is extra delicious at Purple, their food is so good. Sounds like you had such a fun weekend... I want to go back to Flywheel!

Nicole-Lynn said...

I'm glad all is well with you, friend! Sorry I have been MIA! Just now playing catch up and getting some posts together.

P.s. I thought of you IMMEDIATELY when I heard of Will & Kates pregnancy! haha

Allison said...

When I heard Kate was preggers, I immediately thought of you, my royal doppleganger friend :)
Looks like you had an amazing weekend - and that soup looks A-MAZING. Yummo.

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

I got to sneak a peek at Ashley's magazine last night, it's a LONG article!!

Elle-Living in Color said...

Hello! I just came across your blog, and I love it! I’ve decided to follow you! If you get a minute, I’d love to know what you think of my latest outfit post! While you’re visiting, follow along so we can keep in touch! :)
xo, elle from Living in Color.

Carrie {Living It Up in U.P.} said...

Great seeing you at the ornament exchange! It's really feeling like Christmas for me too now!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I totally want that magazine!!!

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.microgiving.com/profile/ribavirin]purchase rebetol
[/url] order copegus online
buy virazole
order copegus

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin