Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Weekend fun

Happy Tuesday!  Our weekend was busy, but a good one!


Saturday was a very exciting day - we went wedding dress shopping with Meghan!  It was myself, Brynn, her two sisters Katy and Molly, and her mom Mary.  We made a first stop, saw some great options then did a ladies lunch at Cafe Campagne and moved onto another stop where we had a big contender then took a break for the day.

Sunday was a big day - Meghan said yes to the dress!  We saw a dress hanging there and all said, she had to try that one on and it was perfect, a big yes from all of us!  And in one fell sweep - we found our bridesmaid dresses too!  

In other news Nick and I went to La Isla with friends on Friday and saw Zero Dark Thirty - it was excellent!  I also watched the Katy Perry movie (way better than I expected!) with my friend Erin and then Sunday Joleen hosted all the girls at her apartment for a fiesta night!  A busy, but fun weekend with friends!

9 comments:

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

How exciting! Where did she get her dress from?

Erica said...

I absolutely adore Cafe Campagne! What did you have?

Allison said...

I loved seeing all your Instagram pictures of your weekend! So excited for your friend, what a big step! :)
And yessss - Zero Dark Thirty was SO good. I was blown away (and closed my eyes so many times during the torture scenes).

Meg {henninglove} said...

yay! congrats to your friend for saying yes to the dress and then finding bridesmaids dresses too. we saw zero dark thirty too what did you think?

Sarah and Stewart said...

Wedding dress shopping is too much fun... I'm glad she found one! I also saw Zero Dark Thirty this weekend and was the only person in my group who didn't like it... just not my style I guess.

Nicole-Lynn said...

Exciting!

Carrie {Living It Up in U.P.} said...

Wedding dress shopping is so fun! I'm glad Meghan found something perfect for her so quickly.

Jax said...

I think I might have found my dress recently, too! BUT it's so hard! I don't know how to say yes when I'm so indecisive! LOL! So fun that you found your BM dresses in the same day, too!

The Beauty In Me said...

i love the mirror writing!


COME VISIT&GET COMFORTABLE

COME WATCH ME

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin