Thursday, June 27, 2013

Catching up via Instagram

Catching up on life with the help from instagram!  I'm Carol701 if you're on there

Enjoying summer with Nick
Mt. Rainier

Watched these two sweet girls while their parents went on vacation
Meet Molly and Cali

A trip treat from Russia from mom and dad
I love trip treats!

Bachelorette parties in Vegas and bridal shower for Meghan (will do more on another post!)
Beautiful bride in the middle

Wet Republic + Hakassan

shower fun


Trip to Vancouver, BC
Canada with Meghan and David

 A new salmon recipe
Can't go wrong with avocados, mangos and fresh salmon

Pretty Seattle days
kite surfers

And pretty Seattle nights
pretty sunsets

I think that about covers the past 2 months!  :)

9 comments:

Meghan said...

Looks like you have been having lots of fun! I've been loving the nice weather (well, not the last few days) and can't wait for it to be sunny again this weekend. Hope you're doing well!

Susannah said...

Looks like the past two months have been great! :-)

Ashley said...

I NEED THOSE treats from RUssia!! you have so much fun :)

TracyZLesh @ Then I Got To Thinking said...

I like your idea about Vancouver and Seattle in the same trip... we've definitely discussed that and are actually thinking about going! I would love to meet up with you if we make it to Seattle soon :)

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

It looks like you've been a busy lady!

Caitlin C. said...

Molly and Cali are soooo cute!! Oh my goodness! And it looks like you've been busy!

Sarah Alway said...

Following you now, and can't wait for the Vegas post!

Sarah @ Life As Always

Kristin said...

Was Wet Republic fun?

Allison said...

I absolutely love following you on Instagram - your pictures are always so much fun, I just wish you didn't live on the other side of the country because it would be amazing to have a meet up! (Especially since we both love wine + avocado) :)
Gorgeous pictures, my friend! xo

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin