Thursday, July 18, 2013

Mid-July update

Hope everyone had a great weekend!  Summer is in full swing here and I am loving it!  Catching up on a busy past few weeks:

We went over spent the weekend at our friend's cabin in Cle Elum and then went to the beautiful Suncadia Resort for a concert and wine tasting

hanging out at Suncadia

Went to a great restaurant with friends called Bar Del Corso and had some delicious pizza!

Wish I could make pizza this good at home
 We went on a hike to lovely Wallace Falls, 5.5 miles round trip

view from the midway point
 Friday night BBQ with friends in Bellevue - amazing view from their place

Seattle in the distance on the right

 Our good friends Eric and Nicole hosted a fantastic 4th of July party

Happy birthday America!
Hope everyone is having a great July!  More blogging soon!  

8 comments:

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

I've never been to Suncadia but always heard great things, must visit there someday! PS - we are long overdue for a greenlake jaunt!

Kristine said...

Just seeing the pictures as your "post tease" on bloglovin' I know right away you were at swift water cellars :) don't you love it there? I grew up going over there almost every weekend, to living there got a bit!

Kristine said...

Ps I'm waiting for the day when I see someone I know on your blog, ha.

Selma @ Crazy Little World Of Mine said...

Hmmm, that pizza looks delicious. And that fireplace? WOW. Glad the first half of this month was fabulous.

xoxo

Kristin said...

Looks like you are having a fabulous summer!! I really want to go to Suncadia one of these days, it looks so nice!

Kristin said...

I've missed you!!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

That waterfall looks amazing! It looks like you've been having a great July!

Susannah said...

What a wonderful summer! Looks like a blast! :-)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin