Tuesday, August 6, 2013

3rd anniversary - Jay Z/Justin Timberlake concert

Nick and I spent our third wedding anniversary (July 31) at the Jay Z and Justin Timberlake concert in Vancouver, BC!

biggest stage I've ever seen

A group of 9 of us made the drive up from Seattle to Canada to see the Legends Of The Summer Tour.  It was worth the long drive and I have to say, best show I have ever been too.  We all are Justin fans (the main reason we went), but I have to say - we all liked Jay Z a little better!

We saw this picture on US Weekly the next day from the concert:

image: US Weekly
Here is the setlist from their concert in Brooklyn, pretty similar to ours.

We then did our anniversary dinner that Saturday at Kickin' Boot Whiskey Kitchen followed by ice-cream at Molly Moons.

fried green tomatoes + catfish po'boy
A wonderful celebration all around!

10 comments:

Susannah said...

What a fun anniversary date!! I'm slightly jealous. ;-)

Meg {henninglove} said...

oooh that catfish po'boy looks delish! sounds like you two had a wonderful third anniversary celebration! cheers to many many more anniversaries

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

How was the restaurant, would you recommend it? Bobby and I were thinking of trying it out. :)

Nicole-Lynn said...

Such a fun date night! That food looks amazing, too! :)

Sarah Alway said...

FUN! What a perfect way to spend your anniversary! I am not a big JT fan at all... don't hate me! ;-)

Sarah @ Life As Always

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

What a great time!

Tara Illy said...

You married a keeper, taking you to the JT concert just confirms that ;) Please tell me it was amazing!?

Jillian said...

Love JT! I'm sure he put on a great show. He seems like such a stellar performer.

brittany said...

whaaat a fun anniversary celebration!!

Nicole Marie said...

so fun!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin