Thursday, October 3, 2013

Return from Thailand and Cambodia

We are back from a wonderful trip to SE Asia!  I still need to sort through all my pictures, but here is a sampling of our vacation from my Instagram account.

9/6 - Leaving Seattle (we lost a day crossing the international date line)

9/8 - Bayon Temple in Siem Reap, Cambodia

9/9 - TaProhm (where Tomb Raider with Angelina was filmed) and Angkor Wat in Siem Reap, Cambodia

9/10 - Bangkok

9/11 - Chiang Mai, Thailand

9/12 - Biking in rice fields and a Thai Boxing match in Chiang Mai

9/13 - Best day ever at the Patara Elephant Farm

9/14 - Thai cooking class in Chiang Mai

9/15 - Kata Beach in Phuket

9/16 - Krabi, Thailand

9/17 - Phi Phi islands and Maya Bay (where Leo filmed The Beach)

9/18 - relaxing in Koh Samui, Thailand

9/19 - Survived our first Full Moon Party on Koh Pha Ngan

9/20 - Koh Tao

9/21 - Koh Smaui

9/22 - Happy hour on the beach in Koh Samui

9/23 - our final night on the beach - including doing a sky lantern

 9/24 - final night of our trip, we went up to the SkyBar at Lebua (Hangover Part 2 scene was filmed here too)

9/25 - home!!!


I still need to finish up posts from out vacation LAST year - but then Thailand to come soon!

12 comments:

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

So glad I got to hear about your trip, please post more pictures so I can live vicariously!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I cannot wait to hear all about this trip!!!

Kristin said...

What an incredible trip!!!! Can't wait to read more

Nicole Marie said...

wait, i follow you on instagram how did i not see any of theses?!! especially the tiger one!! so mad at insta right now.

Sarah Alway said...

OH MY GOSH WHAT AN AMAZING TRIP! The animals... the animals!! I just can't get over it! I totally want to copy this entire itinerary and every single thing you did. Welcome home!

Sarah @ Life As Always

Susannah said...

Wow!!! That looks like it was an amazing trip!!!

SEJ said...

I love it! Did you go to Thai Orchid for your cooking class? I recognize the aprons. Can't wait to see the rest of your pictures!

Your Southern Peach said...

What a dream! Love seeing all your travel adventures. Glad it was a safe trip!!

Carrie {Living It Up in U.P.} said...

Looks like the trip of a lifetime! Can't wait to hear all the details!

Selma @ Crazy Little World Of Mine said...

It looks more than just fabulous. Looks like you had a fantastic time!!!

xoxo

Mandy Southgate said...

It looks just amazing Carol! I cannot wait to begin seeing your posts!

Allison said...

I LOVED seeing all your pictures on Instagram, love! This looked like such a phenomenal trip and I love that you and Nick go on adventures together every year :) I cannot wait to hear much more detail.
xox

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin