Friday, January 3, 2014

Fall/winter catch up

Since it's been a while since I've posted about the present - a little catch up session via instagram!

Fall for us was full of Husky football - lots of fun as always!



On November 21 we celebrated Nick's 30th birthday!  We had birthday dinners at Brave Horse Tavern and Stoneburner - both delicious!  


Lots of beautiful fall days


Christmas was fantastic and we saw lots of lights this year at Garden D'Lights and ZooLights




Macklemore concert at the Key Arena! Seattle is his hometown and this was the last concert of his world tour, so it was an extra special concert for him.


For our annual Christmas dinner, Meghan, Brynn and I went to Mamnoon - a middle-eastern restaurant.  Very tasty!  (Picture taken at the Macklemore concert)




We rang in 2014 with a fun dinner party at our friend's house - happy new year to everyone!



10 comments:

Kristin said...

You are always up to fun! Happy New Year!

Kristine said...

Go dawgs!! And so jealous you went to Macklemore!! I didn't get to go to the botanical gardens this year :( it looked awesome as always!

Susannah said...

Sounds like you've had a wonderful end to your year! I hope 2014 is just as good (if not better!)

Selma @ Crazy Little World Of Mine said...

Happy New Year, Carol! May 2014 be a fantastic year for you two.

heather{land} said...

Happy New Year Carol! (Jealous you got to go to the M+RL concert!)

Allison said...

You always take the most beautiful pictures - and it's redundant, but it fuels my desire to make my West Coast trip! :) Everything looks amazing, and of course (and also redundant), you look incredible in all of them.
Happy New Year, dear friend!

Margaret Dallospedale said...

Your look is adorable.
Happy Monday.
Kisses
The Indian Savage Diary

birdie to be said...

Looks like fun! Happy Birthday to him!

Sarah Alway said...

Aw, you guys are always out and about having such a good time together, I love it!! I hope you are enjoying 2014 so far!

Mandy Southgate said...

Happy new year Carol! (I know, I'm a little late and a little back to front too). Instagram is great for keeping up - I often go to my photos to check the names of places i visited on my trips.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin