Friday, February 7, 2014

Nick's dad

I've obviously taken a little bit of a blog break and that is because we've had some sad few weeks in our household.
On Jan. 24 Nick's father passed away after a 5 month battle with cancer. He will forever be missed and I will always be grateful for the man he helped raise Nick to be. We've been really touched by the kind words, thoughts and prayers and have felt lifted up during this hard time by wonderful family and friends.

A GlassyBaby our friends gave us in the "remembrance" color

14 comments:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Aw, I'm sorry for your loss. I'm sure it's been a hard time.

Josephine Choo said...

sorry to hear the loss..stay strong.

xo josephine
www.joselovincolors.com

Kristin said...

So sorry for both your loss :( I hate cancer

heather{land} said...

Carol -- have been thinking of you and Nick. Hugs to you both. xoxo.

Tara Illy said...

Hi lovely,

Prayers and thoughts are with you and your family at this difficult time.

Much love to you.

birdie to be said...

Oh my gosh... I am so sorry for your loss.

Susannah said...

I'm so sorry for your loss!!!

Sarah Alway said...

Oh my goodness Carol I am so sorry for your loss... my thoughts are with you.

Nicole-Lynn said...

So sorry to hear that. I'm sure you both have wonderful memories of his Dad!

Nicole Marie said...

oh my gosh I'm so so so sorry! Thoughts and hugs to you guys

brittany said...

oh, i am so sorry to hear that! what a huge loss. that breaks my heart.

Allison said...

Thinking of you guys - I know how happy you and Nick are, and can only imagine how incredible of a person his father was. Sending so much love your way!

Mandy Southgate said...

Carol, I'm so sorry to hear about your sad news.I'm thinking of you during this sad time and wish you all the strength to support and stand by Nick and get him through this.

Ashley said...

I'm so sorry for your loss :(

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin