Monday, March 31, 2014

Published photographer!

A small moment of excitement/bragging - I am now a (paid!) published photographer of an in-flight magazine, Air Canada's En Route Magazine

Philopappou Hill featured in Air Canada's April edition of En Route Magazine

A few months ago the photo editor found this picture on my blog that I took in Athens in 2011 (link to post here) and asked to publish it for their April 2014 issue which I of course said yes!  A link to the magazine is below and I even get photo credit! I'm very excited!

Here is a link to the online magazine:  http://issuu.com/spafax/docs/enroute_avril_2014/43?e=2135800%2F7277490


9 comments:

Lindsay @ la vita dolce said...

OMG THAT IS SO COOL!!! CONGRATS LADY!

Jax said...

That is so awesome! Congratulations!!!

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

Way to go Carol, you're so accomplished!

birdie to be said...

Oh my gosh... congrats! That is so exciting!

Meg {henninglove} said...

woohoo congrats that is too awesome!

Sarah Alway said...

Oh wow, this is so cool, congratulations!! Beautiful photo...

Jillian said...

NIIIIICE! That's so exciting. Congratulations :D

B said...

This is AMAZING!

Kristin said...

That is awesome!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin