Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Winter catch-up

Time to bounce back into present day..

Nick and I got a couple of ski days in recently.  We went one day with my brother, he is in the red below, and is way better than I am.



The big news (that yes happened a long time ago) was that the Seattle Seahawks are SuperBowl champions!  The city was so crazy and everyone was so excited!  We went to a SuperBowl party at our friend's houe, had our annual flip cup game of girls vs. guys - and girls won again!


A few days later we went to the celebration parade (along with 700,000 other people!) and saw the Lombardi Trophy in person!


Did some fun wine tasting with friends.





And of course loved the Oscar and all the dresses!  I won the poll at our party and got a super close second place in our work poll.  The winner got 173 points and I got 172 - so close!


9 comments:

Kristine said...

Ugh I haven't gotten up to the pass all year and now once we've gotten the snow, I have no time to go! Boo.

B said...

I get excited when I see people who attend their sports teams celebrations! I went when the Ravens won and it was amazing!

birdie to be said...

Such pretty snow pics! And great job on your Oscars ballot. Much better than I did!

Susannah said...

Sounds like you've been having a great winter. :-)

Allison said...

This looks like so much fun- yayy wine tasting and ski trips! And everything - your annual boys vs. girls flip cup tournament sounds AWESOME.
Great pictures, love!

Tara Illy said...

Yay for ski trips and double yay for the Seahawks! I was cheering them on :)

Sarah Alway said...

Flip Cup is my absolute favorite drinking game of all time! So much fun. And I'm still reeling over the Super Bowl win... I think I'll just keep celebrating until next season. :-) Glad you've gotten in some skiing, since the conditions have been so strange this year... I've missed snowboarding! :-(

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

You always seem to be having so much fun!

Nicole-Lynn said...

Love that pretty snow! I'd like to take a ski trip next winter! I think it'd be fun to see snow since we don't (Ever) here in FL :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin