Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Arizona weekend

A couple of weekends ago Nick went to Las Vegas for a bachelor party, so my friend Nicole (whose husband was also on the bachelor trip) decided to have some fun of our own in Arizona!

Arizona Biltmore


We had a great, relaxing weekend and stayed at the lovely Arizona Biltmore.  I think I will for sure be back!







lawn chess

Such a fun and relaxing girl's weekend!

And for Seattle Seahwaks fans - look who I went though security with, our own SuperBowl winning quarterback Russell Wilson!!

Russell Wilson at SeaTac


11 comments:

Kristen said...

oooh what fun! jealous of your pool time, and i want those drinks ;)

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

Looks relaxing!

Mandy Southgate said...

Oh, it looks like a lot of fun! Sometimes you just need to go somewhere where you can relax in the sun.

Allison said...

I love the hats - you both look so gorgeous! I loved seeing these on Instagram and love it now too. The lawn chess looks AMAZING (and so do all those yummy drinks).
Ahh, all your pictures are making me want to come visit soon! :)

B said...

What an awesome looking resort!

Kristin said...

Reminds me of Palm Springs... heaven

yours truly, melissa said...

Looks awesome! Love it when it works out to take a girls' trip that coincides with a guys trip! :)

Selma @ Crazy Little World Of Mine said...

Ohhhh soooooo gorgeous!!! Love the lawn chess! :)

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

What a fun time! That resort looks great.

Jax said...

This looks so awesome! Now that my friends' kids are getting a little older, they're more inclined to sneak away for stuff like this. We definitely need to do it more.

Laura (bright and beautiful) said...

I love the Biltmore! Looks like you had an amazing time :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin