Monday, June 2, 2014

April and May catch-up

Spring has been great here in Seattle!  Catching up on what's been going on this spring so far

We went to a great baby shower for our friends Hunt and Holly, we all coordinated outfits without even planning it!




Loving all the beautiful flowers that comes with spring




And outdoor happy hours


Over Memorial Weekend we took a day trip to Bainbridge Island with our friends Meghan, David and Brynn.  It's a pretty ferry ride from Seattle and we had a delicious breakfast at Cafe Nola (a favorite of Giada and Martha!) and then did some wine tasting. The lower right picture is Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's wine - it was really good!


I went to a Breakfast At Tiffany's themed bridal shower for my friend Brittney.  They even had a photo-booth where you could take pictures with Audrey (one of my icons)



Our friend Cat is heading off on her ER Residency program so her family hosted a paella party at their house.  It was such a fun experience and Nick and I even got in on helping to make he paella, there we are browning the chicken and enjoying some sweet tea.  Check out those giant pans! 


I did my first painting class with some friends - not bad, right?! 


And two Mariner's baseball games so far.  We always buy the cheap seats and then watch the game from the beer garden.


And continuing to love this beautiful weather we've been having



 Hope everyone is having a great spring so far too!

10 comments:

Kristine said...

I always think I'm going to look at Washington bloggers posts and know someone on there... So far, this is not the case :) sounds like an awesome weekend!!

Kristen said...

love the breakfast at tiffanys shower, how fun! and the accidental coordinating outfits, so cute!

Mandy Southgate said...

That is not a bad first attempt at painting at all - you've inspired me to give it a try! After the mildest winter ever, I have to admit that our spring in London is a little underwhelming. We've had hot and sunny days but we've also had a lot of rain!

yours truly, melissa said...

Sounds like a great Spring so far! Those flowers are so pretty! (Fresh flowers are the best, yes?)

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

You have the best style, look at all these cute outfits!

Jax said...

I love the Audrey photobooth! So cute. :) And I have to admit that I am jealous of all the beautiful places so close to you in Seattle! I love me some Tulsa, but the only places close to us are Dallas and Kansas City. They're great, but it would be nice to have a nice winery or something close...

Susannah said...

Sounds like you've been having just a fabulous spring!

Allison said...

I love all of these pictures and to get a catch up beyond Instagram of what you've been up to! You seriously look more and more beautiful with every single post, and I really want to raid your closet, girl! You always have the best clothes.
Also, that paella party is the coolest and most creative idea EVER. Love it!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

It looks like you've been having a great time! I love all those flowers.

birdie to be said...

So fun! Love your first outfit pretty lady!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin