Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Woodinville wine tasting Saturday

About 30 minutes northeast of Seattle there is a city called Woodinville that has a ton of tasting rooms for Washington wineries.

For a fun Saturday, some friends and I rented a party bus and spent the day wine tasting!  Sunny Saturday + friends + wine tasting = a good Saturday!





On Friday, we hit up a great restaurant I would recommend to anyone in the Seattle area - Westward.  They have a fantastic outdoor seating area and the view is amazing.  We were there for a quite a while and once the sun went down it got a little chilly, so they bring you out blankets!


6 comments:

B said...

It looks like a great time was had!

Kristine said...

Woo'ville! I live about 20 min from there :) aren't the wineries the best?!

Kristin said...

This is seriously the perfect day in my book

Allison said...

I love it! Renting a limo or party bus is the BEST way to do a winery tour. This looks like the most perfect of days - I seriously want to come visit and do this! (this is becoming my go-to phrase, but seriously, it's going to happen!)

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

That looks like a ton of fun! What a beautiful day!

Mandy Southgate said...

What a fantastic idea to hire a party bus so that everyone can just relax and have fun together. I love the views from that restaurant - I'd love to see that part of the world one day.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin